Trinity seemingly UNIMPRESSED with Ember Moon at ROH show

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Cacs on Reddit was talkin bout Trinity isn’t ready for Hayter or Cargill and ROH would be a good fit for her. The delusion.

They are so delusional and have always hated trinity. She is 10x better than hatyer and cargill. I will never forget when a cac on Reddit said Britt baker was better than Bianca belair :mjlol:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
to me it looks more like she’s annoyed by whoever that is in the crowd filming her, the cam lingering on her instead of whats going on in the ring :manny:

also it’s kinda surreal seeing everyone call her Trinity now when she been Naomi for 10+ years :heh: it’d be like if Nicki Minaj switched labels and everyone had to call her Onika from now on

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
to me it looks more like she’s annoyed by whoever that is in the crowd filming her, the cam lingering on her instead of whats going on in the ring :manny:

also it’s kinda surreal seeing everyone call her Trinity now when she been Naomi for 10+ years :heh: it’d be like if Nicki Minaj switched labels and everyone had to call her Onika from now on
i think its because Trinity is honestly a nice name...if her name was Alice we probably wouldn't lol

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Bro, I don’t think she was paying attention to cats filming. She didn’t hit me with a :francis: while I was filming dat ass leaving with a :steviej: look.

All match she was basically :birdman: Match was pretty meh overall, so it makes sense she was :unimpressed:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I see ember moon has been spending a whole lot of time in catering. :huhldup:
She'd been looking doughy since her E run ended, but now she looking a round on all sides. Not the good way

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Not just her, a lot of the AEW wrestlers have been looking off lately :flabbynsick:
There is something to be said about the diet fitness and presentation standard WWE holds their people too. If you're a slob you better be a hoss like Bronson or Otis. If you're thin you better be a flyer or have mad mic skills. Skinny fat don't cut it in wrestling unless your charisma is 99(+1) :hubie: