Daps
Reppin
NC

loyaltrini3.gif

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Living in the Midwest isolated me from so many types of women. You East coast Brehs are spoiled
Yeah there's benefits to living in Tether towns. I had a friend come down to Colombia and he saw a 'Migo. wearing a Migos shirt.

Homie was fascinated by what he called Black Migos, African Essays and nikkaricans Some dudes are amazed that there's people who look like them who don't sound like them.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Yeah there's benefits to living in Tether towns. I had a friend come down to Colombia and he saw a 'Migo. wearing a Migos shirt.

Homie was fascinated by what he called Black Migos, African Essays and nikkaricans Some dudes are amazed that there's people who look like them who don't sound like them.
I put on a soccer jersey, shorts, sandals and walk through the hoods in Colombia, Panama with no issues. Couldn’t tell me from any other local

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

Tether towns nikka? :stopitslime::mjlol:

And what you’re describing is called ignorant people. Don’t know the world around them is more than them

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tether towns nikka? :stopitslime::mjlol:

And what you’re describing is called ignorant people. Don’t know the world around them is more than them
Yes I'm describing people who don't know who are several.

I'm not on the fake ADOS militant wave personally but I'll make the occasional joke to show the hyprocrisy