Trina McGee (Boy Meet World star) says these are the signs that a man has been "touched" on Godfrey show

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She's deciding to be Black again? I remember a time whem it appeared that she wanted to do a reverse Rachel Dolezal.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Quiet as kept there are a lot of young boys that get introduced to sex by an older women then dog out other women for the rest of their life. Why is a grown man rubbing his hands when he heard Twist , at 15, didn't have sex yet? :what:

It's sad, but the abused end up repeating the cycle. Lil Wayne is keeping the cycle going, sort of like what we've heard about Marques Houston allegedly being inappropriate with Raz B and B2k, who was allegedly molested by Chris Stokes.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:heh: She's speaking about SIGNS that a fellow child actor in the industry may exhibit... what are yall talking about? We got child actors on here? :lupe:
:mjlol: peak bird babble, "if you can't commit to me or my girls you must be gay"

She sounds stupid.

Dumb bytch making sweeping generalizations because she got ran through

Another woman with there own ideas about men that never line up with reality

Sounds like a well versed and balanced individual.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
:heh: She's speaking about SIGNS that a fellow child actor in the industry may exhibit... what are yall talking about? We got child actors on here? :lupe:
We got child sex abuse victims in here.

The fact that you're defending her is really scary and throwing up red flags

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
We got child sex abuse victims in here.

The fact that you're defending her is really scary and throwing up red flags
I'm still missing what she said that was so flagrant. They asked her if anyone on the cast was abused and she said NO per the signs she came to know, as a child actor.

Thats a completely different world. I didnt ask if anyone here was a child actor.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I remember seeing Cory getting his dikk grabbed on that open secret movie. All of them got touched

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Men who accuse others of being gay constantly.

-Men who always want to threaten and dominate other men.

Overcompensation is the biggest sign. But not a very accurate sign. We dont want to put molestation on other people without being certain. If a coli poster is trying to dominate you,or threaten you with violence,Send a discreet dm asking if they have been touched for clarity. They may just need someone to talk to. Beware that they could also be flirting with you. Last thing you want to do is humor a gay man or lead them on. Tread carefully,we strongly recommend just steering clear:respect: