Trillburger opens a drive through and the lines are blocks down the street. What's the longest you have waited for food?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Them Trill burgers be looking good as hell in them clips

They had a booth at Summer Smash in Chicago but I didn’t go to that shyt…hope they still open and if good quality when I finally get to Houston

As for the OP question…Kuma’s Corner I waited like 90 mins or so for a seat. Burgers were cool

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’m trying to get my bf/baby daddy to bring me an OG burger back from Houston but he talking bout the line too crazy.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Them Trill burgers be looking good as hell in them clips

They had a booth at Summer Smash in Chicago but I didn’t go to that shyt…hope they still open and if good quality when I finally get to Houston

As for the OP question…Kuma’s Corner I waited like 90 mins or so for a seat. Burgers were cool
I've had smashburgers from several places and they all have tasted the same. Wonder if Trill's has a different formula. :patrice:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s never worth it to waste time waiting 1hr+ for some food. Get to the point where you not even hungry anymore. You’ll never ever ever ever catch me in some line at a new spot because it’s the new hot thing. I’ll wait till when the hype dies down