Trill tawk tho :ld: (race related)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Most of the time they are the ones willing to look beyond her shoddy resume and put the ring on her. So she promptly pimps the shyt outta him for some over the top wedding, and gains 40 lbs after giving birth.

Contrary to beliefs, more women cheat with men because of their power and status, not because of thuggery. Thuggery is merely a positive status figure for some.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Women like bad boys..that's a fact..no women should ever be with a square ass nikka..taking losses in the streets, getting whopped outside the bar crying all bloody because ya bytch left with the nikka that whopped ya L7 ass....

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Nick cannon is a classic example of a dude everyone calls square and lame yet slept with some of the finest black women in show business whilst these so called thug rappers are constantly seen with busted looking women

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I dont know what you see on a daily basis or your definition of "real life" is so im not going to speak on that but I will speak on what i see on a daily basis in my real life.

I see the dude in the shirt and tie with dress shoes get played while the tatted up dude in the gucci belt yet his pants are still hanging underneath his ass, wearing a louis vuitton scarf and skully set in the middle of july gets play. Then when the chick is past her prime and tired of the struggle life of being sexed up but never wifed up now the suit and tie guy is her ticket to a better life, but she's burned out and is 30 going on 50,possibly with child(s) while suit and tie guy is 30 but looking 22 with no children. Now she's presses suit and tie who is in no way interested or jumping through the hurdles she puts up for only him ironically so he won't think shes a women of loose character as he looks at her or her out of wedlock children or compares himself to her past guys and realizes he can do better, while she probably can't. So now that he's turning down her bullshyt attempt to gravy train him. He becomes "gay/down low", "Only messes with white girls", or "isn't a real man" And all of a sudden, this chick is an expert on what a real man is and should be after spending her prime fukking every fake one cause he sold her a dream and had swag.

but thats just what I see on a daily basis in my real life outside my project window, Yeah I know and see a lot of black excellence couples and all that but they usually met in college,through family,organized functions, egg cetera. But the different class levels in black on black dating is one of those things that never really gets discussed because we like to put up that "we are all the same" united front bullshyt.