Trill nikka Tista is locked into a Marvel franchise

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:smugTysonkiddvoice: Fact Rock hasn't started any of these franchises though he's adding to established brands . Fact Batista is actually one of the top billed stars of a new franchise and is getting good reviews for his part . You can't point to any new franchises the rock started and that not hating it's a fact.
By the way Batistas role is no way comparable to Steve Austin's role in Expendables or longest yard where he was a hench man pretty much . Batista is one of the lead roles in this movie nice try

Well Rock has had been in nothing but #1 or 2 openings since day one and well over a billion in receipts
That's the facts. Everything else is usual online fanboy crying which is the norm for Rock since he's Black and this spot loves to cheer for lesser names that are a little lighter in skin tone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:heh: Yoooo. One day in and @R=G catching feels about Rock's movie flopping because of a bad movie choice for his skillset, when Pebbles should have been pushin for a Marvel role. No one is expecting Batista to lead a movie, they are expecting to see a muscular action star who can chime in at times and make people laugh.

Flopping? It ain't no flop. Feelings? One day in and I had to set u str8 in record time is more like it. Rock is a headliner in general. Batista was part of a Marvel kickoff that had 2 years of promotion. Lol. When he can carry anything, let me know. You responded with comedy quips and whining ways. Philip Brooks soul in TSC lives on.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:smugTysonkiddvoice: Fact Rock hasn't started any of these franchises though he's adding to established brands . Fact Batista is actually one of the top billed stars of a new franchise and is getting good reviews for his part . You can't point to any new franchises the rock started and that not hating it's a fact.
By the way Batistas role is no way comparable to Steve Austin's role in Expendables or longest yard where he was a hench man pretty much . Batista is one of the lead roles in this movie nice try

Batista is not the lead role..he's behind 4 others..lol

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Flopping? It ain't no flop. Feelings? One day in and I had to set u str8 in record time is more like it. Rock is a headliner in general. Batista was part of a Marvel kickoff that had 2 years of promotion. Lol. When he can carry anything, let me know. You responded with comedy quips and whining ways. Philip Brooks soul in TSC lives on.

:duck: Tell me a movie in which the Rock was the main lead of a movie, that was not a part of a franchise or have legitimate Hollywood celebs to carry his ass to a $750m payday; Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, or Mark Wahlberg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
When the fukk hasn't the Rock been credited with the success of any franchise he touched? Game Plan made over on 100 million over some father daughter comedy. But enough. Batista can't headline on his own. Period. When he does, you can go back to full stanning "Trill nygga Batista" shyt u were spitting instead of all the double talk with the Larry holmes smilies of dude over the last 6 months and Pac inspired flabby and sick tomfoolery that u goofballs run to because u have no language of your own.

Paul Walker, Diesel, and Wahlberg aren't making 50 million in profit in one year. They ain't carrying shyt. They fell off..he touched their franchises and then everyone wants to watch.
Fast and Furious was dead until Rock was announced for Fast 5.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
When the fukk hasn't the Rock been credited with the success of any franchise he touched? Game Plan made over on 100 million over some father daughter comedy. But enough. Batista can't headline on his own. Period. When he does, you can go back to full stanning "Trill nygga Batista" shyt u were spitting instead of all the double talk with the Larry holmes smilies of dude over the last 6 months and Pac inspired flabby and sick tomfoolery that u goofballs run to because u have no language of your own.

Paul Walker, Diesel, and Wahlberg aren't making 50 million in profit in one year. They ain't carrying shyt. They fell off..he touched their franchises and then everyone wants to watch.
Fast and Furious was dead until Rock was announced for Fast 5.

:mjlol: Cannot get over the Stinkion King failed, because no one bought into that Haku Machente shyt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Rock has had been in nothing but #1 or 2 openings since day one and well over a billion in receipts
That's the facts. Everything else is usual online fanboy crying which is the norm for Rock since he's Black and this spot loves to cheer for lesser names that are a little lighter in skin tone.
So you once again refute my point with nothing Becsuse facts don't back you up . Why Is the idea that more than one person can be successful at somethingg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batista is not the lead role..he's behind 4 others..lol
He's 3 rd listed cast member in the credits I saw the movie dummy :snoop: and I said one of the leads because clearly Chris Pratt is the lead and Zoe Saldana . Same way diesel and walker are leads in FF. Why do you always try and downplay anyone who has success besides Rocky . Why does it bother you so much ?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't care what u saw, hick..he wasn't the star of the movie nor was he promoted in that capacity.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So you once again refute my point with nothing Becsuse facts don't back you up . Why Is the idea that more than one person can be successful at somethingg

You had no point. U never did. When u do, let me know so u can stop getting emotional and relax on the crying posts. Tommy Dreamer has come to TSC after all.