TRIGGER WARNING! I Remember When Pedophilia Used To Be Deviant Cac shyt

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Usually the COs will spread the word in the block….they’ll get theirs. Not enough for the victims though.

It makes me mad that my tax dollars pay for these heathens’ psychiatry, medication, and healthcare whilst these victims are more prone to mental illnesses down the road. Not all insurances cover therapy. I hope all of them have a good support system. Damn this makes me mad. What happened to street justice?! Pieces of shyt :pacspit:. Too many beaten/SA kids in the ER, and minors coming to a shelter to get away.
I’m usually empathetic, but if you see this firsthand, it makes you wanna put hands on somebody.

I don’t think these people can ever be truly rehabilitated, they just know to keep it internal and not act upon it.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I can’t imagine being a cop and having to view these images for evidence. That’s the type of shyt that makes ppl drink themselves to sleep.
I remember reading about a pedo ring that got busted
In order to be let in you have to submit your own content
For dude to possess 10k+ images and videos, he has been at it for years

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Not even trying to make light of this but he looks like how you would expect a black male arrested for this nasty shyt to look. Saw his pic and was like yep precisely.

Kill these nasty fukks and be done with them no rehabilitating scum like this.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
All them grown ass nikkas w/ cars scooping up underage high school girls :scust:

I hate when nikkas be blatantly LYING about shyt like this,
it only makes us look insecure and out of touch with reality.
You really think this is about some underage high school girls?
fukk all pedos but there are levels of depravity in their world

Dude got caught with images depicting sexual abuse of dead infants
This nikka is not from my tribe

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Sadly I remember thinking chomo was some cac shyt. But it isn't. As others said, nearly every family had that uncle that the other adults would :damn: if he was around the kids.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Usually the COs will spread the word in the block….they’ll get theirs. Not enough for the victims though.

It makes me mad that my tax dollars pay for these heathens’ psychiatry, medication, and healthcare whilst these victims are more prone to mental illnesses down the road. Not all insurances cover therapy. I hope all of them have a good support system. Damn this makes me mad. What happened to street justice?! Pieces of shyt :pacspit:. Too many beaten/SA kids in the ER, and minors coming to a shelter to get away.
I’m usually empathetic, but if you see this firsthand, it makes you wanna put hands on somebody.

I don’t think these people can ever be truly rehabilitated, they just know to keep it internal and not act upon it.

Honestly, they usually get put in protective custody in a block full of other offenders. Most prisons ain’t trying to deal with the legal recourse of them dudes ending up dead, unfortunately.

I’ve been working with groups to get legislation started that these people should be chemically castrated but, after dealing with these weirdoes so much, you find out that this shyt isn’t even always sexual thrill. These monsters won’t even having working genitalia, they just get off on robbing children of their innocence.

As much as I wish we could just murder them all, we find that it’s honestly nore fulfilling to use the time and resources to focus on the victims and their mental well-being. The state really doesn’t give a damn about the victims and the process to get these a$$holes convicted is so mentally destructive to the children impacted that they deal with this trauma well into adulthood.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I can’t imagine being a cop and having to view these images for evidence. That’s the type of shyt that makes ppl drink themselves to sleep.
There's a story out there about this. I can't quite remember which direction it went in, but it wasn't good. I'd look for it, but I'm not trying to google any of this.