tricking if you wear your work badge after work just to stunt?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you still run man? do you ever worry getting robbed and set up?

my couzins live in north park area

I could get robbed, but when I run, I dont even have my wallet on me, so if u were to rob me, u wouldn't get jack shyt other than my phone :manny:

plus I run in nice areas for the most part anyways or go to the university of chicago campus.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I could get robbed, but when I run, I dont even have my wallet on me, so if u were to rob me, u wouldn't get jack shyt other than my phone :manny:

plus I run in nice areas for the most part anyways or go to the university of chicago campus.
damn chicago is nice..i remember flying over it and was like :ohhh: wheres the southside
huge ass city

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
In NYC, if you dare wear your badge on your beltbuckle you get hit with the :merchant::huhldup:

And if you wear that shyt outside in public?:ufdup:

It basically states that you either: 1.) work in IT 2.)work as an admin 3.) work in any support function to the real money makers

Its funny b/c you see it all the time:
The IT nerd rocking his Goldman Sachs, MS, etc. badge on his way to the bar, equipped with a 75k salary vs. the banker next with him with no badge in sight but getting 200k+. His ferragamo's are the only "badge" he needs...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You know sometimes, when you're out in aboot and see cats wearing those operation robe suits from the hospital...

They definitely trolling their medical position.

Like, "Hey, look at me! I'm wearing an adult one-sie!!! You mad?!?! Check out front, my brand new Mini Cooper, got
a broad that look like the light skintted version of Winnie Cooper."

:dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
In NYC, if you dare wear your badge on your beltbuckle you get hit with the :merchant::huhldup:

It basically states that you either: 1.) work in IT 2.)work as an admin 3.) work in any support function to the real money makers

The IT nerd rocking his Goldman Sachs, MS, etc. badge on his way to the bar, equipped with a 75k salary vs. the banker next with him with no badge in sight but getting 200k+. His ferragamo's are the only "badge" he needs...
i work in govt

i love people seeing my tag so that they can see teh canadian flag

i hate being confused for immigrant...i wanna fit in with canadian cacs
is that c00ning?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
You know sometimes, when you're out in aboot and see cats wearing those operation robe suits from the hospital...

They definitely trolling their medical position.

Like, "Hey, look at me! I'm wearing an adult one-sie!!! You mad?!?! Check out front, my brand new Mini Cooper, got
a broad that look like the light skintted version of Winnie Cooper."

:youngsabo:

I usually rock my scrub and Operating Room Jacket outta work once in awhile to attract the hoodrats. Buddy works at HR doing Badges and shyt so he hooked me up with a badge

Insert Name MD
Neurosurgeon
Main Operating Room

shyt gets the tricks trying to rub up. I just hope i never run into anyone from work cause:damn:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs

theres truth in dem dar words

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Badges? Like for boy scouts and sda pathfinders?

Your work requires a badge? Like for govt security clearance? Is a hard hat involved? I want a hard hat! Are we talkin' 'bout laminated clip-on badges that medical staff wear at hospitals?

Ya know how Goldman Sachs guys and biglaw men wear THOSE Brooks Brothers shirts during the summer? It would be a status symbol, except nobody even likes those thick/hot/insulating shirts in August and everybody has at least 2 of those shirts so it is kinda like a prep school uniform except we are all adults now. -_-

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:youngsabo:

I usually rock my scrub and Operating Room Jacket outta work once in awhile to attract the hoodrats. Buddy works at HR doing Badges and shyt so he hooked me up with a badge

Insert Name MD
Neurosurgeon
Main Operating Room

shyt gets the tricks trying to rub up. I just hope i never run into anyone from work cause:damn:

:russ:

Be careful bro, that's a quick way to get fired

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
sometimes ill take the train and keep my badge visible rocking this suit
especially if you black...easy way to get numbers breh

only applies if you work for like a forturne 500 company or govt employee
cert holders not applicable

yall gonna learn today!
Yeah? why don't you take a trip to where I live so you can stunt that is before we rob you nikka:birdman:

Broke nikka post:sadbron:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dunno about where you work, but my job badge has my name and my job title which makes it look more prestigious. that plus on a lot of the trains/buses, there are billboards for my company which makes it look good as well since I take the train two and from work 1/2 of the time.

:russ: this is my answer VERBATIM....:pachaha:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nah, badges got your real name and your place of employment. I wouldn't want to fukk over a bytch and she know my real name and where I work