tricking if you wear your work badge after work just to stunt?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
sometimes ill take the train and keep my badge visible rocking this suit
especially if you black...easy way to get numbers breh

only applies if you work for like a forturne 500 company or govt employee
cert holders not applicable

yall gonna learn today!

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
browserpreviewtmpab.gif

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
it does... except for when there's a bad bish who also has a badge... or when everyone in a 5 block radius has a badge even the bishes who get paid $8 to answer calls.

this shyt works on the rodent type.

lololol hell yea

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You know sometimes, when you're out in aboot and see cats wearing those operation robe suits from the hospital...

They definitely trolling their medical position.

Like, "Hey, look at me! I'm wearing an adult one-sie!!! You mad?!?! Check out front, my brand new Mini Cooper, got
a broad that look like the light skintted version of Winnie Cooper."

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
it does... except for when there's a bad bish who also has a badge... or when everyone in a 5 block radius has a badge even the bishes who get paid $8 to answer calls.

I dunno about where you work, but my job badge has my name and my job title which makes it look more prestigious. that plus on a lot of the trains/buses, there are billboards for my company which makes it look good as well since I take the train two and from work 1/2 of the time.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

works well in cities with low employment
but then u will attract hoodrats

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I dunno about where you work, but my job badge has my name and my job title which makes it look more prestigious. that plus on a lot of the trains/buses, there are billboards for my company which makes it look good as well since I take the train two and from work 1/2 of the time.
do you ever run into @Marty Kaan
and @Token
they dont roll with nikkas though

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I might have run into @Marty Kaan unknowingly, but I dont know what she looks like :manny:. I believe she lives in the same suburb as my parents and I'm always out there running like twice a week after work.

dunno bout @Token
you still run man? do you ever worry getting robbed and set up?

my couzins live in north park area

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to back in the day, but thats because I lived in the hood and the shyt was kinda rare to see a nikka in a button up and creased up khakis with a badge on and shyt.

I mean it works to pull a few skeezers, but it won't bring you in a High Quality Broad or anything..

They'll look at you like "Oh, you got a job... You want a cookie or something? :heh: "