Trick R' Treat was an excellent horror anthology :wow: :wow:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
oh...and where the fukk is the sequel? There was supposed to be a sequel for this shyt for the longest my nikkas but the shyt seems stuck in production hell

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Another dope Halloween anthology: Tales of Halloween.

Just started that one the other day but ain't finish it yet. The couple of stories that I saw though were pretty good.

The story about the pranks and the ending of it had me :deadrose:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk was the connection to that pumpkin midget killer thing that's the only thing that had me lost

He was basically like The Crypt Keeper. Just connected the stories together.

Also his name was Sam, short for Samhain, the original Irish festival that Halloween is loosely based on.

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Does anyone remember the horror anthology movie where there was a dude who got attacked by a dog in the parking lot I believe. And he went into a hospital. And the hospital was mad strange till he found out all the doctors in the hospital were actually patients in a mental asylum and they killed all the actual doctors. The place he thought was a hospital was a mental asylum all along.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone remember the horror anthology movie where there was a dude who got attacked by a dog in the parking lot I believe. And he went into a hospital. And the hospital was mad strange till he found out all the doctors in the hospital were actually patients in a mental asylum and they killed all the actual doctors. The place he thought was a hospital was a mental asylum all along.
Doesn't ring a bell but I'll look into this.:jbhmm:

Fred.