Trick R' Treat was an excellent horror anthology :wow: :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's Halloween season, I recommend watching this if you aint seen it before or even if you have. Written/Directed by Michael Dougherty who will be directing the next Godzilla movie.

This ended up being a direct to DVD release which was a damn shame. It was supposed to be released in theaters several times but the studio kept pump fakin.

Trick 'r Treat - Wikipedia

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
coulda swore they were gonna make another one of these

lil burlap sack head homie was WILDIN!!!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
coulda swore they were gonna make another one of these

lil burlap sack head homie was WILDIN!!!

They are. Don’t know what the hold up is but fukk it keep cooking

It is entertaining, this came after Superman returns which put a taint on everyone that was involved hence the studio not pushing this.

Nah studio didn’t push it because they didn’t think an anthology would work. This was before we had a glut of them on tv and ore VHS. Major studios don’t like taking chances.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If I remember correctly they didn't want to compete with whatever "Saw" movie was in theaters at the time so they dumped it on home video. It was a travesty.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If I remember correctly they didn't want to compete with whatever "Saw" movie was in theaters at the time so they dumped it on home video. It was a travesty.

Fred.
That makes sense. Paranormal activity was the first franchise to punch saw in the face. Studios were scared shytless of that franchise for five or six years

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Decent movie, but I didn't love it like so many others did. I did like Sam a lot though. Probably going to watch it again this season because I've seen it only once and my girl never has.

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I love the atmosphere and setting. Perhaps the most ideal depiction of Halloween I've ever seen. I also like the design of Sam.

I like nothing else about it.