👻Trick or Treat 🎃 TSC, Nikki🦸‍♀️vs Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair💪, Otis🤫 vs Riddle🛴 Brock Lesnar back🤠, The Tribal Chief ☝️...Raw 10/31/22

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Yeah, they not clicking. I don’t know maybe they lack chemistry as a trio.

I don’t feel like Dakota and Iyo are at their best right now, it just feels like they’re just there.

Remember Iyo in NXT? Dakota in NXT? We’re not getting that at the moment.

Also, agree that they probably just lack chemistry .

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I don’t feel like Dakota and Iyo are at their best right now, it just feels like they’re just there.

Remember Iyo in NXT? Dakota in NXT? We’re not getting that at the moment.

Also, agree that they probably just lack chemistry .

Yeah IO being in a tag team doesn’t help showcase her full arsenal.

As for Dakota she was always okay at best. :manny:

Good to look at but that’s about it.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What if I told you I actually watch things on TV and don't have to spend time in a thread worrying about whether another nikka knows I'm watching it... you still talkin' about shyt from a week ago to get my attention and checkin' to see if I posted in a thread but I'M the 'f@ggot', huh? That's a lotta preoccupation you got there, especially for a MF you don't even know... yikes.

The projection is strong with you, blowjob boy... get off my d!ck.:mjlol:
nikka yous a bytch :mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Damage Control a cool faction but they lost hella steam after the whole squad got jobbed out like that by one woman at ER

Bayley a natural babyface but she doing a good job as heel

Theh shouldn’t have put her against Bianca so soon if she was just gone get jobbed out especially as bad as she did

I don’t even remember the last time I saw one person just destroy a whole crew single-handedly like that :gucci:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
After watching that bland post match interview...what exactly was the point in Damage Ctrl dropping the titles?

:patrice:

People were saying that we were tripping for not liking the #EST, Asuka and Bliss v Damage Ctrl because too much was going on.

But, I'm not seeing a point to this unless they plan on Bianca dropping the titles. Even then, Bayley being the leader and goldless was a weird choice.

shyt, I actually was getting used to Rachel and Aaliyah being the champs.