Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
those of you asking for pics can

A. visit the threads from the last two meetups that have pics
B. show up to a meet up and be the photographer'

theres already a dozen pics of the NY/NJ crew posted on the coli the priority is not to have photoshoots for posters that couldnt make it. we gonna be doing this every couple months and we not doing it for non participants can watch like :lupe:

And we had fukkin videos from the joint in November. Cats wanna analyze pics instead of just showing up and having a good time. It's not like anyone feels some kinda way about taking pics because we all literally know what each other looks like already. So anyone checking these NY meet up threads should come thru because it's gonna be a fun year in the city.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh snap...didn't recognize your user name and avi. The lone female (not a member) took one with a digital camera. Last time I took a bunch with my phone and posted in real time. I was in chill and drink mode this time out. Apologies.

Posters like you who contribute can more than expected pics and whatnot. Maybe once the member has time he can upload it.

Ive only been to 3 so far but from the three threads that me, @CashmereThoughts @TheGrendel made there are 5 types of posters:

1. I'll definitely try to make it (psst)
2. Damn, I am entertaining that night (even with one month notice)
3. I'll definitely be there (no show)
4. I'll definitely be at the next one
5. The REAL ones that make it

Pretty much. tentative ass nikkas

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm still waiting for that UK London Spin off version :lolbron::steviej::ohhh::jbhmm:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm still waiting for that UK London Spin off version :lolbron::steviej::ohhh::jbhmm:
Get one or two from this site that are there in UK, try to see how many women are there from this site, pick a good place and time, make a thread and I wish you much success.