Treh named Tremayne kicked out of Womens Prison after raping two female inmates

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City

3rd-strike 'trans' rape suspect prompts rebellion against CA law after attack in women's prison​

Tremaine 'Treymane' Deon Carroll transferred out of women's prison after being indicted on 2 rape counts​

tremaine-deon-carroll.jpg

:mjtf:
A transgender-identified California convict with a lengthy record of criminal violence has been transferred out of a women's correctional facility and back to a men's prison after being indicted for rape.

Tremaine "Tremayne" Deon Carroll, 51, is an incarcerated biological male who identifies as a woman and faces two charges of forcible rape and one of "dissuading a witness from testifying" in Madera County, according to a criminal complaint first obtained by the website 4W, and later reported by Reduxx.

One of the alleged victims of the Jan. 30 incident is a biological female, identified as Jane Doe in court documents, who said Carroll attacked her in the shower at the Central California Women’s Facility and raped her. The complaint also mentions another unidentified victim. Carroll has since been transferred to Kern Valley State Prison, a male-only facility in Delano, online records show.

Women's rights activists tell Fox News Digital that Carroll, who was the public face of a campaign to support California law SB 132, which allows transgender prisoners to be housed in a facility consistent with their gender identity, is a case in point why the law harms incarcerated women.

"Previous to SB 132, biological male inmates were allowed to, on a case-by-case individualized basis, be placed in women's facilities. But not if they hadn't had surgery, and it was always very individualized. What the bill did, what SB 132 did is it took away all of that safeguarding," said Lauren Bone, legal director of the Women's Liberation Front (WoLF).

WoLF is a self-described radical feminist organization that opposes policies that permit biological males in women-only spaces. The group currently represents four female inmates in a lawsuit against the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitations (CDCR) that seeks to have SB 132, which is called the Transgender Respect, Agency, and Dignity Act, declared unconstitutional.

"[SB 132] took away the ability to make individualized case assessments. It made it illegal to discriminate on the basis of anatomy and including things like hormones," Bone said. "You don't have to identify as a woman anymore. You can identify as non-binary or many other things. And so, what the results are is that there's 50 men who are housed there. There are hundreds more on a wait list, who are still being processed. Nearly all of them have penises."

Carroll is one of several female-identifying biological males represented by the American Civil Liberties Union, Transgender Law Center and Lambda Legal who intervened to oppose WoLF's lawsuit in August 2023. In sworn testimony, Carroll stated, "I know what it feels like to live in fear and to carry the weight of the past abuse by men. But I am not a threat."

Less than a year later, Carroll would be accused of rape.

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I worked in prison... Women used to put they pwussy in the Glass to intise males... The masculine women take the role of the man and play husband in there ...

You got all the free and willing pwussy in the world and you TAKING it!?

Makes me believe these women when they say Rape is about "power" not sex... I didn't believe that....

Edit:

Wait, is this even real?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I worked in prison... Women used to put they pwussy in the Glass to intise males... The masculine women take the role of the man and play husband in there ...

You got all the free and willing pwussy in the world and you TAKING it!?

Makes me believe these women when they say Rape is about "power" not sex... I didn't believe that....

Edit:

Wait, is this even real?
I heard that female prisons smell worse than male prisons. Like shyt is not as clean because the inmates don't enforce cleaniless or not being noisey because there's not prison gangs like in Male Prisons is this true?

Why did you quit?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I heard that female prisons smell worse than male prisons. Like shyt is not as clean because the inmates don't enforce cleaniless or not being noisey because there's not prison gangs like in Male Prisons is this true?

Why did you quit?

I watched this video of a female ex con and she said you should never drop the soap for a couple of reasons.

1. Women in the shower will piss in the shower and let their period blood drizzle down
2. Some women have medical conditions where they lack self control of bowel movements
3. Some women are nasty just for the hell if it.