Travis Scott - Utopia July 28th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is the weirdest big album release window I've seen in awhile. Album release date got leaked early before an official announcement. Then he dropped a wack single that clearly had the label's fingers all over it. It's designed to be a hit yet doesn't even have 10mil views on youtube yet. Now we see the album cover and it's...ehhh.

The bundles on his site suggest this should sell well first week but given the single response, maybe this won't be the blockbuster we assume?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
This is the weirdest big album release window I've seen in awhile. Album release date got leaked early before an official announcement. Then he dropped a wack single that clearly had the label's fingers all over it. It's designed to be a hit yet doesn't even have 10mil views on youtube yet. Now we see the album cover and it's...ehhh.

The bundles on his site suggest this should sell well first week but given the single response, maybe this won't be the blockbuster we assume?

theres 5 different covers… he dropping the official cover on thursday and til then he dropping a different vinyl cover

hes doing numbers regardless i’m guessing anywhere from 300/400k

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
one night only... $25.... A List excluded.... only wheelchair seats left.... im good.