TRAVIS SCOTT just had a whole live concert in Fortnite

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Third time I was right about something and people said I was wrong.

Second time was like 2005 I said we should have a grocery delivery company I got "people don't want you touching their food!"

When they started doing holograms I said "someone should just do a virtual concert in a game or on YouTube." That'd be stupid, there'd be so many trolls and it'd be so glitchy, no one would ever pay.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Second time was like 2005 I said we should have a grocery delivery company I got "people don't want you touching their food!"

When they started doing holograms I said "someone should just do a virtual concert in a game or on YouTube." That'd be stupid, there'd be so many trolls and it'd be so glitchy, no one would ever pay.

Fortnite is free and this isn't the first concert in Fortnite

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Travis Scott is Corporate Approved Kanye West.

Between this, The Nike Collabo, the Reeses Pieces collabo, its clear that his team is working overtime to make him the poster child for the hypebeast, trap, mumble adjacent, hard drug fueled, "All Vibes, no Substance" state of Modern Hip Hip.
I do agree he getting pushed really hard he's actually a good artist, and he's unique as fukk you can't really pin another artist with his sound.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

cursed with knowledge :wow:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

The next idea you have you need to find a way to capitalize off it

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Travis Scott is Corporate Approved Kanye West.

Between this, The Nike Collabo, the Reeses Pieces collabo, its clear that his team is working overtime to make him the poster child for the hypebeast, trap, mumble adjacent, hard drug fueled, "All Vibes, no Substance" state of Modern Hip Hip.

What you mad for? :mjlol:

For a game to actually pull something like off is pretty remarkable. Props for Fornite.

:ehh:

I deleted the game right after though :lolbron: