Travis Kelce’s GF Kayla Breaks Up w/ Him . . . During Their Entire Relationship Travis Only Gave Her $100

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
11 pages...off of reports from Kayla's FRIEND.....seriously? Thank god nobody would care to listen, believe, and go 11 pages ob the bullshyt her friends say about me :russ:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
JJ Reddikk did the same thing when his body started failing him the writing was on the wall, conservative white woman pops outta nowhere for that final contract and he's off to TV. Kayla didn't plan this out too well, she enjoyed the spotlight but didn't think about the final outcome. Travis is close to 30, speedster is gone to Miami, he won't get that space he had before and he will get hit more. He's not big like mark Andres and then right ends who can take tons of hits.

1 final contract and a good chance some white chick gonna pop out of nowhere for that conservative housewife role.

White guys get the social status of being tolerat with blacks and it helps them make money but dating smd marriage are two different things. He knows what he's doing.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Kelce's mom confirmed it.

FTt5RgKWYAkwDHa
She didn't even respond to those 2 statements lol.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Cold World :wow:

She’ll pop out with some bench riding NBA player soon enough :lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Having money and treating the woman you CHOSE to be your GIRLFRIEND seems like lame behavior

If he didnt genuinely care for her then keep her as part of a athlete harem and keep it moving

He is a wealthy NFL player who lives in Kansas City....there must be a close to 500K willing groupies in that area alone, before we even get to social media, dating apps and other city pools of women

Why make someone your sig.other and treat them poorly?

On the other hand she is a dummy because like another brother said...if that had been a black guy I would bet that she would have told him to kick rocks a while back

I love my sistas too the moon and back and I’ve told my wife this very fact that some black women will put up with absolutely anything if it means being with a white man especially if he’s rich and famous… The low Standards they have for those cacs they would immediately bush a brother if he didn’t meet those standards or exceeded them

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Shorty out here counting the days:russ:

She figured just cause he's a white boy he wasn't gonna peep game.

Gold digging is a finicky business :manny:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go where you celebrated they said. :wow:
Salvation from “Blackistan” they said.:mjlol:

Y’all doing it wrong. Y’all gotta find a nerdy white boy that work at Google making $300,000 a year that gets no bytches because he’s awkward and put it on him. Of course, she could’ve found the black version of that in the first place :mjpls: But the point is, white or black, those young bad boy playboy nikkas are not wifing. The white ones even less likely because there’s 1,000 blonde pawgs ready and willing. If you have to have a white man, get that nerdy tech muthafukka.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JJ Reddikk did the same thing when his body started failing him the writing was on the wall, conservative white woman pops outta nowhere for that final contract and he's off to TV. Kayla didn't plan this out too well, she enjoyed the spotlight but didn't think about the final outcome. Travis is close to 30, speedster is gone to Miami, he won't get that space he had before and he will get hit more. He's not big like mark Andres and then right ends who can take tons of hits.

1 final contract and a good chance some white chick gonna pop out of nowhere for that conservative housewife role.

White guys get the social status of being tolerat with blacks and it helps them make money but dating smd marriage are two different things. He knows what he's doing.
Breh thinks brehette was supposed to have the clairvoyance of a NFL scout :mjlol:

Last edited: