Travis Kelce Breaks Up With Kayla Nicole After She Called Cam Newton A Bozo For Saying Women Need To

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nowhere does it say that they broke up over her comments on Cam. It just says that she was recently roasted on social media for her comments on Cam. They’ve always been off and on—one of those couples that breaks up and gets back together all the time. I think the real reason they broke up is probably the same reason for their other break ups—infidelity and him not wifing her.

her comments on cam were funny too. I’m sure it was mostly Brehs and cam stans roasting her.

welp she can go find another Travis to wed . Travis aint wifin that and he smart :yeshrug:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That article was so stupid. “If you pay attention the couple doesn’t comment in each other IG comments anymore” :dwillhuh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
“This man said that you need to be able to cook and know when to be quiet,” Nicole said. “Because that’s what his momma did. Like, boy! Go date your momma then!”

this is why I laugh at dudes thinking theyre gonna have a "roster" of women and a bunch of sidechicks.....

majority of women think like this..... this new age shyt and they expect the man to uphold traditional standards of masculinity.

if you find a chick thats a halfway decent.... hold on tight...... most options are garbage..... dont go jumping in the trash can just to "have a roster"

you gon have a roster full of trash....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
She still has pics of them on her IG from a few months ago...

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
giphy.gif

what kinda grown man doesnt watch the NFL? :mjlol: