Travi$ Scott – Days Before Rodeo (Free Album)

Project018

Rookie
Daps
This whole tape bang. DBR >>> Owl Pharaoh. I need to get lit and listen in the whip :win:

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Basement Freestyle>>>>>Backseat Freestyle:wow:

SMH @ Kanye tweeting about this but not saying shyt about CyHi's 'Black Hystori Project'.

He must be feeling salty about it. Rightfully so.

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
I typically am not a fan of this style of rap (Young Thug, Future, Quan, etc.) but I really like dude's music. Since Owl Pharaoh. somehow it seems more creative and authentic than the average. :yeshrug:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
be a producer and have no prod credits on your project brehs

Exaclty im out here like :wtf: why are they saying he is a good producer? :mindblown:

You can literally hear Metro Boomin, Lex Luger, Dj Dahi and the rest all over this album.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see why this dude only drops 1 or 2 songs for like 6 months.

The best song on here was the shyt with Big Sean that dropped months ago. My lil bro is a huge fan, but this dude ain't said one lyric that's stuck in my head. He's a good performer though, I'll give him that.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
so you cant just be an artist these days? you have to be pigenholed to the standards and traditional labels ???

Metro did Skyfall, he should be credited. I don't care if he doesn't credit himself, that's his prerogative but the others should

edit I see what your saying, no I don't care if he outsources as well as does his own shyt. Kanye been doing that for 3 albums now, just give the other guys their due

Last edited: