Travi$ Scott – Days Before Rodeo (Free Album)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
be a producer and have no prod credits on your project brehs

cuz he doesnt make beats yall..i swear. All ive heard from him is jacking beats. I dont even know what his co production credit is for. Like uptown on the last mixtape was done by wondagurl and he is credited as a co producer. Wondagurl did a beat breakdown and nobody can tell what travis did lol.

Basement Freestyle>>>>>Backseat Freestyle:wow:

SMH @ Kanye tweeting about this but not saying shyt about CyHi's 'Black Hystori Project'.

He must be feeling salty about it. Rightfully so.

Travis has a more youthful starpower vibe to him. CyHi is alot older. La flame has a better chance of blowing up

Exaclty im out here like :wtf: why are they saying he is a good producer? :mindblown:

You can literally hear Metro Boomin, Lex Luger, Dj Dahi and the rest all over this album.

idk....everytime I hear a dope beat it always turns out to be done by someone else. dem ktt boys love him tho. I guess he wants that producer/artist tag to him

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Heard a lil bit, bout to give it a full spin. :lupe:

2 minutes in and I'm already :jawalrus:, tho. Who the fukk is this nikka tho? gotta do some research. is this the dude that wrote Yeezus?

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
if anyone could hook me up with a version of Skyfall minus Young Thug.. :wow: that would be amazing.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
can't stop bumping this shyt :ahh: shyts classic. I still aint seen him live for his own show but I saw him come out with Riff Raff and Baauer at a lil festival and he just climbs the fukking light tree and does upper echelon up there then dips :laugh: shyt was dope