Travel brehs come in here. Bali or Thailand

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Self explanatory going on a trip to asia ain few weeks. first week i'm doing tokyo the week after im debating on either going to bali or thailand trying to see what's the better option for week 2, tokyo is for sightseeing/touristy shyt while bali or thailand im tryna turn up and get crazy :youngsabo:.

ayo @Tommy Knocks can you chime in breh

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
bali is calling you.......

Russell-Simmons-yoga_32.jpg

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps

Maybe it's just that they don't have an official extradition agreement with the USA, but Indonesia just extradited this woman to the Philippines a few days ago.

Different topic, I barely know anything about Bali, but Thailand is guaranteed fun.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Phuket is a dope beach town. Bangkok is iight not much going on during the day.

I passed on Pattaya last time I went.
My choice was between pattaya and bangkok (most likely bangkok) but it's looking like Bali might be the better option
For partying go to Bali.

Bangkok the food is amazing.
Man it's looking like this might be the better option no kizzy

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Self explanatory going on a trip to asia ain few weeks. first week i'm doing tokyo the week after im debating on either going to bali or thailand trying to see what's the better option for week 2, tokyo is for sightseeing/touristy shyt while bali or thailand im tryna turn up and get crazy :youngsabo:.

If you're trying to get your Hangover 2 on - you really can't beat Bangkok/Pattaya/Phuket. No judgment.

Bali is way more touristy, less grimy, more Western than Thailand. You can holler at an Aussie chick in Bangkok, but that's all you're really gonna see in Bali. (Russians, Americans, Brits, Rich White Countries and Indian/Arab guys chasing them...)