Trap house 🏠 themed baby shower 🤦🏾‍♂️ wow

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the realization that hood/street culture = demonic culture.....I mean it's literally demonically inspired. Satan himself lives and operates in the hood.

Hood/street culture is void of anything positive.....void of anything that will lead to one becoming a warm, friendly & kind spirited soul.....void of anything that will lead its members (not all of course ) to becoming positively contributing members of society.

The hood environment itself is basically HELL or prison without the bars. Even if you are a friendly type of person you have to hide that part of yourself or the wolves will view you as weak.

Hood culture is a cancer on society and there's a reason its glorified so heavily via the music.....they want as many of us adopting the hood mentality as possible and to think it's "cool". (It's working by the way, look at Ja Morant for example).

Non hood people adopting the hood mentality & lifestyle because they mistakenly thought it was "cool" has ruined countless lives.

I avoid all things and people "hood/street".....i can't even listen to the music anymore...the frequency and vibes of the music puts me in a dark place mentally.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
c00nery.

But nikkas online love feigning outrage - so they repost it again and again giving it a much larger audience than it would have had on Facebook with 45 likes and 26 comments.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall really tried to say that women rapping lyrics wasn't ugly & masculine as hell

:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I see the wicks in his head so I'm thinking that he might not be FBA.

Either way I hope for the best for the kid.