Transplant from Bama thinks D.C is boring compared to NYC

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

D.C has some problems (crime, high COL, bougie women) but being boring isn't one of them :wtf:

This is the first time I heard of an New Yorker hating on another Northeast city. New Yorkers usually complain/hate on the south (I don’t agree with that, shoutout to the south) As a Black Man NYC/DC/Philly/Boston are equally dope. Shoutout to Baltimore too.

My fellow NYC brehs, yall really think D.C is boring :dwillhuh:

The woman is question is from Alabama and lived in NYC for a decade before relocating to D.C.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
You be on there spillin tea sis?
:mjtf: man tf wrong w/u? You can't resist message boards? The tea that good?
Man calm down :mjlol: My post count is low for a 2012 poster. I read LSA when I'm traveling on public transportation :heh:Most ppl are browsing on their phones on public transit in NYC. I assume you drive everywhere.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

D.C has some problems (crime, high COL, bougie women) but being boring isn't one of them :wtf:

This is the first time I heard of an New Yorker hating on another Northeast city. New Yorkers usually complain/hate on the south (I don’t agree with that, shoutout to the south) As a Black Man NYC/DC/Philly/Boston are equally dope. Shoutout to Baltimore too.

My fellow NYC brehs, yall really think D.C is boring :dwillhuh:

The woman is question is from Alabama and lived in NYC for a decade before relocating to D.C.
I grew up in a suburbs of Pittsburgh. In high school a half black and rican breh moved to us from the Bronx

This nikka styled on us so nasty while clowning the whole fukkin city. :sadcam:

He called us Bama brehs and said we were half a chromosome away from being from West Virginia :mjcry:

Plus he looked like Special Ed and spoke a half assed broken Spanish. All the ho’s was on him too. Breh just took over the high school and we was mad as fukk :wow: