Transgender MMA Fighter Breaks Skull of Her Female Opponent.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
0306-fallon-article-combo-2_original.jpg

:dame::dame::dame:
fallon_fox.jpg

168ceb.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She wasn't ready for that testosterone tornado kick :wow:

This is the logical end to the narrative that transgender women are 100% the same as natural born females. Get ready to be dominated in sports by people with more testosterone ladies :manny:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we found our culprit...good luck on your 8th rate sports blog, stop stealing though breh, just change the words up a little bit :pachaha:

Naa...I'll make sure to keep the same title as a means of rubbing it in your face.
:mjgrin:

Thanks for helping me send my step daughters to private school tho. I just gave you a free + rep as a finders fee for your topics. Keep the topics coming...My step daughters want to go to ivy league colleges and I need your free energy to make that happen.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Naa...I'll make sure to keep the same title as a means of rubbing it in your face.
:mjgrin:

Thanks for helping me send my step daughters to private school tho. I just gave you a free + rep as a finders fee for your topics. Keep the topics coming...My step daughters want to go to ivy league colleges and I need your free energy to make that happen.

:mjlol: reblogging 4 year old news stories ain't about to send them to a got damn place, not even community college

but thanks for the rep :pachaha: