Transformers: The Last Knight Promo Banner

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought megatron left earth to find the source of autobots or some shyt. How's tyrese back

Chef

All Star
Daps
I thought megatron left earth to find the source of autobots or some shyt. How's tyrese back

Prime left at the end of the last movie.

Side note, that three head dragon reminds of Megatron in Beast Wars. :ehh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
After 4 movies...

UNICRON OR GTFO.

HOW THE fukk HAS BAY NOT DONE IT YET?:dwillhuh::wtf::dahell: DOES HE NOT REALISE THAT IF HE DOES, HE GETS TO BLOW UP A WHOLE PLANET?!?!?! :mindblown:

You can not do unicron unless you making rodimus prime and hasbro already knows that is a bad idea long term or for a movie.
Imo, I liked rodimus but he just pales in comparison to Optimus and cullen.

Art Barr

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The first two are staples of my teenage years. :ahh:

Don't think I saw 3 :patrice:

Know for a fact I didn't see 4

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
You can not do unicron unless you making rodimus prime and hasbro already knows that is a bad idea long term or for a movie.
Imo, I liked rodimus but he just pales in comparison to Optimus and cullen.

Art Barr

Bay seems too interested in making mildly racist Transformers to actually make another lasting Autobot character. The only ones I remember sticking around between movies are Prime and Bumblebee - all the others seem pretty interchangeable.

Even if they did kill Prime off, we know they'll bring him back.

For someone like Bay who leans so heavily on CGI - I would have thought Unicron was right up his alley. He'd probably half ass the story and change it anyway.

fukk it - I won't be happy with the franchise until they remake the animated movie frame for frame anyway. :francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bay seems too interested in making mildly racist Transformers to actually make another lasting Autobot character. The only ones I remember sticking around between movies are Prime and Bumblebee - all the others seem pretty interchangeable.

Even if they did kill Prime off, we know they'll bring him back.

For someone like Bay who leans so heavily on CGI - I would have thought Unicron was right up his alley. He'd probably half ass the story and change it anyway.

fukk it - I won't be happy with the franchise until they remake the animated movie frame for frame anyway. :francis:

I don't think the animated movie ported would have the same effect to you.
Simply because they have moved the transformers into different context points from the original animated show to beast wars and to movies.
Plus, hasbro already knows Peter Cullen as the voice of optimus is the draw, too.
So, I doubt they make unicron.

Art Barr