Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Churchill's home draped in swastikas and turned into Hitler's HQ for Transformers 5

Transformers have little regard for buildings, routinely punching holes in skyscrapers. Their latest outing brings a whole new level of building disrespect, at least in the eyes of patriots, though, as Winston Churchill’s former home of Blenheim Palace has been repurposed as a Nazi base for filming.

The Grade ii listed Oxfordshire country house flew swastika flags for Transformers: The Last Knight, pictured in The Sun, with SS stormtroopers marching in its forecourt.

Before you ask, I have no idea why Hitler’s in a Transformers film. It does increase the amount I want to see this film by 100% though (mecha Hitler?).

“I know it’s a film,” Col Richard Kemp, ex-commander of British forces in Afghanistan, told the tabloid. “but it’s symbolically disrespectful to Churchill. He will be turning in his grave.”

Tony Hayes of Veterans Association UK added that he thought people who experienced the Second World War would be “appalled by this”.

Churchill is buried about a mile from Blenheim Palace, which is currently owned by distant relative Jamie Spencer-Churchill, the 12th duke of Marlborough.

Last year, Amazon Prime caused controversy by covering the New York subway in Nazi insignia to promote its series The Man in the High Castle.

zpdC0pM.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Transformers The Last Knight Story Rumor Confirmed As Production Moves to United Kingdom
Back to Earth for the same shyt again. :beli:
They hired a bunch of writers and came up with this.:heh:

The rumor in question from JoBlo (which we reported in Sequel Bits back in June) said that The Last Knight would find Optimus Prime returning to Cybertron (as hinted at in the conclusion of Transformers: Age of Extinction), only to discover that it’s in shambles, and it somehow might be his own fault. In order to fix his planet, he needs some kind of artifact. Wouldn’t you know it, the artifact is back on Earth, and it just so happens to be the item that gave Merlin his powers during Arthurian times.

They can't be serious! :deadrose: