Avengers compound
Brutus says he owes you 1 :buckeyesalute:
RnEguPI_zpspzcxhtua.png

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:ohhh: i should recruit from LWO and Knickstape threads. That's half the site right there :wow:
Say no more
@ProlificLurker
@General Bravo III
@General Bravo III finest @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @No_bammer_weed
@SJUGrad13 @ikbm @Frump @ogc163 @A.V. @The War Report @DeeezNuts @Crown Bearer @BAMBA @SJUGrad13 @ikbm @Ironman @A.V. @I.V. @Zema @The War Report @Shogun @Typical NY Fan @42 Monks @RickyGQ @seemorecizzy @SAJ!! @ISO @Harleminthe80s @God's gift @Wargames @The War Report @#SOG_soldier @Miles Davis @ghostoftheiceman @Knicksman20 @N.Y. State of Mind @NY's #1 Draft Pick @pimpineasy @Playa With Tha Passport @God's gift. @Man On Fire @storyteller @mbewane @Danie84 @PIFF101 @23Stapscity @A-Train @Hawaiian Punch @Talkofnewyork @El Jefe @g-ice @Rev @KologeroBx @Azul @Cory MBA @GetInTheTruck @radio rahiem @Columbo @BoogieDown23 @Kitsch @Trip @Illuminatos @K-Deini @ZackMorris @hoodheronova @mvp_status @CapitalOne @NatiboyB @GollyImGully @Futuristic Eskimo @DirtyD @Frump @Captain_Crunch @ChemicalBk @JerseyFinest! @K-ZOE @Apollo Kid @3rdLetter @carter @BXKingPin82 @N.Y. State of Mind @Big Blue @kurt @NYK Loyalist @nyknick @Carolina Slim @tru_m.a.c @Sampson @Cold Blooded @Araña @ScoopNScore @obarth @GatorStaceyAdams @Mantle Drunk @Knicksman20 @knickscity @KnicksTape @Urbanmiracle @Rev @Henryflo1
@thatknickfan @23Stapscity @Piffiztheanswer @KnickstapeCity @Jermaine Colington @Malta @qnsfinest, @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @UnKasasGlasses @tru_m.a.c @Monsanto @Cory MBA @JMurder @bravaDo @ExodusNirvana @SprinceC @Derek Lee @WaveMolecules @KnickstapeCity @A.V. @TOAD99 @Esco @Ty-Fife @León de Oro
@TOAD99

:demonic:

hfmMpdI_zps4fdp5wqq.gif

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NERDS ASSEMBLING LIKE VOLTRON

DO U NERDS MESSAGE EACHOTHER ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER 2?
:ohhh:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This only matters because clowns who don’t play always confuse activity with achievement.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Say no more
@ProlificLurker
@General Bravo III
@SJUGrad13 @ikbm @Frump @ogc163 @A.V. @The War Report @DeeezNuts @Crown Bearer @BAMBA @SJUGrad13 @ikbm @Ironman @A.V. @I.V. @Zema @The War Report @Shogun @Typical NY Fan @42 Monks @RickyGQ @seemorecizzy @SAJ!! @ISO @Harleminthe80s @God's gift @Wargames @The War Report @#SOG_soldier @Miles Davis @ghostoftheiceman @Knicksman20 @N.Y. State of Mind @NY's #1 Draft Pick @pimpineasy @Playa With Tha Passport @God's gift. @Man On Fire @storyteller @mbewane @Danie84 @PIFF101 @23Stapscity @A-Train @Hawaiian Punch @Talkofnewyork @El Jefe @g-ice @Rev @KologeroBx @Azul @Cory MBA @GetInTheTruck @radio rahiem @Columbo @BoogieDown23 @Kitsch @Trip @Illuminatos @K-Deini @ZackMorris @hoodheronova @mvp_status @CapitalOne @NatiboyB @GollyImGully @Futuristic Eskimo @DirtyD @Frump @Captain_Crunch @ChemicalBk @JerseyFinest! @K-ZOE @Apollo Kid @3rdLetter @carter @BXKingPin82 @N.Y. State of Mind @Big Blue @kurt @NYK Loyalist @nyknick @Carolina Slim @tru_m.a.c @Sampson @Cold Blooded @Araña @ScoopNScore @obarth @GatorStaceyAdams @Mantle Drunk @Knicksman20 @knickscity @KnicksTape @Urbanmiracle @Rev @Henryflo1
@thatknickfan @23Stapscity @Piffiztheanswer @KnickstapeCity @Jermaine Colington @Malta @qnsfinest, @Youhadasparkwhenustarted @UnKasasGlasses @tru_m.a.c @Monsanto @Cory MBA @JMurder @bravaDo @ExodusNirvana @SprinceC @Derek Lee @WaveMolecules @KnickstapeCity @A.V. @TOAD99 @Esco @Ty-Fife @León de Oro
@TOAD99

hfmMpdI_zps4fdp5wqq.gif
:gladbron: It's over.....

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...on-not-fan-nba-player-tacking-data/111166564/

LeBron James looks as good as he ever has on a basketball court, but when it comes to talking to the media, he has officially entered the "old man" phase of his career.

The NBA tracks the movement of every player on the court, and one of the data points tacked is how fast a player moves throughout a game. According to the data, James averaged a speed of 3.4 MPH during the first three games of the Eastern Conference Finals. No other player in the series has averaged a lower speed. Based on the numbers, James has been the slowest player in the series.
lebron-gloria-e1489855664502.jpg

Here's how James responded when The Athletic's Jason Lloyd presented him with that fact:

"That's the dumbest [expletive] I've ever heard," James told The Athletic after his 44 points evened this series at two games each. "That tracking [expletive] can kiss my ass. The slowest guy? Get out of here."

James then offered a suggestion…

"Tell them to track how tired I am after the game, track that [expletive]," James said. "I'm No. 1 in the NBA on how tired I am after the game."

Of course the data is not saying that James is actually the slowest player on the court. This is an average speed, so if James is picking his spots to rest and conserve energy, something he has admitted to doing, his tracking data will be affected.

As for tracking how tired James is after games, I'm not sure the technology is there yet, but it's unlikely that any NBA player expends as much energy as he does during a game.

James did not look very slow or tired on Monday night when his 44 points helped the Cavaliers beat the Celtics 111-102 in Game 4. The series, now tied at 2-2, shifts back to Boston on Wednesday night.

9zAzIuX.jpg

full

Say no more
@ProlificLurker
@General Bravo III
@TOAD99

hfmMpdI_zps4fdp5wqq.gif

:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.