Train to Busan...Korean zombie flick(world war z type zombies on a train)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this flick. The zombie action was cool, liked the prerequisite douchebag character that all movies like this needs and I liked most of the characters.

That scene on the train at the end was dumb as fukk though. Standing there while a guy slowly turns into a zombie instead of just tossing his weak and confused ass overboard was ridiculous.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked this flick. The zombie action was cool, liked the prerequisite douchebag character that all movies like this needs and I liked most of the characters.

That scene on the train at the end was dumb as fukk though. Standing there while a guy slowly turns into a zombie instead of just tossing his weak and confused ass overboard was ridiculous.

True but I think the pops was really feeling compassion. His daughter did a number on him, that ended up being his death :wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Movie wouldve been better if they didn't lean on most of the passengers being legit dumbasses to create chaos. Old dude should've been snuffed, doors not getting locked, folks standing around instead of gtfo. shyt was frustrating.

I feel like y'all would enjoy The Flu, another Korean flick that really tries to tug on your heart, more than this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
True but I think the pops was really feeling compassion. His daughter did a number on him, that ended up being his death :wow:
That would have made more sense if it was the conductor but to be all compassionate for the a$$hole that tried to get him and his kid killed on multiple occasions seemed odd to me.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That would have made more sense if it was the conductor but to be all compassionate for the a$$hole that tried to get him and his kid killed on multiple occasions seemed odd to me.
cant argue with you... that's just the way I took it... i mean you can tell by the way he was talking to the dude before he fully turned he was not about that life anymore... :manny: he definitely handled the situation poorly... I also think he was giving up hope

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Good pick OP .... :wow: ....everything about this was just :wow:.

Like they had whole South Korean national rail line as one big production set.....so many great scenes, trying to bring it all together.
Had me on Google Maps, looking at the route, like yall only in Daejon??...:damn:. World War Z/7 Day Later Zombies ain't nothing to fuuck with, got to have a drink after those zombie movies, then go to the gym and get my cardio up :francis:

Question: I didn't understand though, the dad was talking to his colleague on the phone saying something like "our plant" did this....was he talking about a chemical at a factory or an actual green plant???

Last edited:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good pick OP .... :wow: ....everything about this was just :wow:.

Like they had whole South Korean national rail line as one big production set.....so many great scenes, trying to bring it all together.
Had me on Google Maps, looking at the route, like yall only in Daejon...:damn:. World War Z/7 Day Later Zombies ain't nothing to fuuck with, got to have a drink after those zombie movies, then go to the gym and get my cardio up :francis:

Question: I didn't understand though, the dad was talking to his colleague on the phone saying something like "our plant" did this....was he talking about a chemical at a factory or an actual green plant???

The first one.

Remember at the very start of the film when they at the check point.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was good as shyt:wow:

had nice realistic percentage of asians who were empathetic and would die honorably,and those that wasnt shyt.....i hated that train worker with a passion man,havent hated a character in movie tht much in while,he really had me heated:pachaha:....movie had a nikka celebratin when they made it to the train at the end,doin the ice t cereal dance thinkin "Yeah he bout to get thrown off this train,hopefully savagely just cuz:russ:"....im hyped up thinkin they gon board the train and just throw ol boy over wwe royal rumble style....but then you see he's infected:snoop:....then you see the main guy decides to hold a convo with this piece of shyt who clearly is infected:beli:.....movie was good though ,but the main villian aint go out as horribly as i wanted his azz too....i wanted him to die in human form knowing exactly what was happening,either overboard or eaten by 1000 zombies:banderas:.....good actors,i dont like subtitle movies but i guess good acting and good movie can make you forget you reading,i didnt even notice once the action kicked in

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Going to go see this today :blessed:

It's weird that there isn't a lot of English subtitled movies over here, I wasn't gonna bother watching this but now that the opportunity is here :obama: