(Trailer) The Challenge: All-Stars III premieres May 11

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Feels bad they basically sd Nia we will bring u back but u gotta let da white bwoy tap it. Now go play nice
She was going to give up the first time. Hell, I don't know why it took them so long to f anyway. Jordan probably just didn't want it, but now that he thru with Tori and the rest of the cast hates him, he figured, what the hell.

Only reason she got kicked off the show is that MTV didn't want to see like hypocrites, even though that's what they are. They ain't never letting Evan and Kenny get back on the show for what they did to Tonya

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
She was going to give up the first time. Hell, I don't know why it took them so long to f anyway. Jordan probably just didn't want it, but now that he thru with Tori and the rest of the cast hates him, he figured, what the hell.

Only reason she got kicked off the show is that MTV didn't want to see like hypocrites, even though that's what they are. They ain't never letting Evan and Kenny get back on the show for what they did to Tonya

Didn't kenny and Evan have to sign sum outta court settlement or sum shyt and mtv paid a settlement to Tonya too. I think part of the ettlement offer they dunbwitnmtv reality shows for ever too.

I jus find it funny how they have erased da kenny Evan and bananas friendship era of the challenge and reinvented it as the bananas vs Wes era.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Seeing Darrell’s body break down a couple episodes back AFTER bytching out on the actual challenge was sad as fukk.

seeing Darrell lose in all stars 1 updated my expectations for some of these triple ogs. Cauz wold skool darell and finals. You don't stop running was his thing. No walkin. No joggin he wld be runnin whole thing. Cardio for days.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They ain't never letting Evan and Kenny get back on the show for what they did to Tonya
I think they’d have both of them back. Evan makes real money doing what he does. Kenny’s back is fukked up so he wants a premium insurance policy to go on. He’s a personal trainer so if his back is worse he’s on the street.