(Trailer) R.I.P.D. - starring Ryan Reynolds & Jeff Bridges

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Jeff Bridges enhances everything he is in. That will at least get me to watch it....at some point in time

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might bomb worse than After earth.

looks like it, multiple critics calling it the worst film of the year.

R.I.P.D. is expected to be dead on arrival, like Ryan Reynolds in the movie you probably won't be seeing | Film | Newswire | The A.V. Club

In the race to declare the biggest flop of the summer—so that we may all focus our hatred on the weakest and, by hunting and killing it, become lords of the island—R.I.P.D. has suddenly pulled way out in front, according to the L.A. Times.

Consumer polling firm Piedmont Media Research says the Ryan Reynolds/Jeff Bridges action-comedy is tracking “the lowest out of any summer movie we’ve seen,” invoking the unholy names of Battleship, Jack The Giant Slayer, and John Carter to put its poor advance reception in relative terms. Adding to the negative (and nonexistent) buzz is the fact that R.I.P.D. was screened for critics only hours before tonight’s midnight premiere and reviews remain under a strict embargo, which is never a good sign.

All of this is somewhat surprising, considering—as NextMovie pointed out in the video below—R.I.P.D. was already a big summer hit when it was called Men In Black.

:sadcam: