Tragic twin brother and sister, 23, electrocuted to death during Hurricane Nicole

Daps
They clearly weren’t aware something so dangerous would just be left on the streets.

That’s why it’s never a bad idea to state the “obvious” to some people.

Nah breh :camby:

These was a couple of idiots. Wow.

I can't even feel bad about folks that are this stupid. I was a little conflicted at first due to them being black, but you know what, after thinking about it, I don't brook idiots regardless.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
When I was a kid, they made sure we knew not to risk our lives doing things like touching downed power lines. Today’s shows care more about explaining what a trans is than keeping kids informed on things that may help them.

What were they thinking?

:snoop:

R.I.P

Roadblock was like, Nooo, you stupid crakkas!! :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
When I was a kid, they made sure we knew not to risk our lives doing things like touching downed power lines. Today’s shows care more about explaining what a trans is than keeping kids informed on things that may help them.

What were they thinking?

:snoop:

R.I.P

knowing is half the battle :wow:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a storm...
Debris is everywhere
Like if you won't want you car to touch it, why would you?

This is why we need to bring back cartoons. Because goddamn if we didn't see looney tunes get fukked up all the time.

:francis: I didn't want to laugh in this thread, but that's some real right there. Looney tunes taught you to "look out"