Can you post a screenshot plz?

Afro-DNA-5-22-24.png

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
That shyt would be fukked up if this was a wedding and the groom would have second thoughts

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
93%. Wow. Are your folks Geechee? Also, have you done 23andMe?

I would assume I'm Gullah Geechee, I have a lot of family in the Carolinas, but it's hard to say since I'm not close to anyone down there.

I have not done 23 and Me, I debated it, but they are kinda shiesty.

I want to do a DNA test with companies that specialize in African DNA, they can hit individual tribes, but I gotta save money for that.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I would assume I'm Gullah Geechee, I have a lot of family in the Carolinas, but it's hard to say since I'm not close to anyone down there.

I want to do a DNA test with companies that specialize in African DNA, they can hit individual tribes, but I gotta save money for that.
I can't speak on their shiestiness but I would implore you to take the test. You can buy an expired kit for under $40 if you wanna save money. They'll send you a replacement kit for free if necessary. Conversely, its African Ancestry who ppl have deemed "shiesty" for one reason or another. I don't know if you know the science behind it but that may not be possible.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
93%. Wow. Are your folks Geechee? Also, have you done 23andMe?
Broah I have an aunt that is 95% African and an uncle that is now deceased that was 96% African.

My mother has a different father so she is only 87% and that is what I am as well. My grandmother's family is originally from the coastal area of North Carolina, but they have been in Tennessee snice the 1800s.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

Broah I have an aunt that is 95% African and an uncle that is now deceased that was 96% African.

My mother has a different father so she is only 87% and that is what I am as well. My grandmother's family is originally from the coastal area of North Carolina, but they have been in Tennessee snice the 1800s.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

I think some folks get surprised because for one reason or another, a lot of folks keep saying majority of African Americans are like 20% European or something to that effect. I always that was odd but didn't have any data to look at.