Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calh45

Cal
Daps
lol come on breh I know you aint sticking up for that call ?

vikings have zero timeouts and 16 seconds on the clock, there is no reason to bring a blitz. even if they get a completion to the middle of the field theres a great chance they dont have time to line up and spike it

literally what you do is play sideline prevent in this situation

zero excuses for the call, as there is zero excuse for Wards gaffe

That's status quo strategy based on context, but I can't ever get mad at a call that we have a turnover and get it taken from the DB. I can get annoyed at the end result, but not the call. Ward needs to squeeze that more than Wilks made a bad call.

If Kyle makes a playcall that's unconventional in the circumstances, but the WR drops the ball I don't get mad at Kyle. The WR needs to catch the ball...... Jesus Christ what was that drive on offense.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
We need to utilize the screen game to counter that blitz, it's there for the taking. Minnesota is gonna waste this drive.
and it might get CMC going. That power run ain't there at all against this front. But the offense stalls if they aren't afraid of the underneath game. With no Deebo and not getting CMC in space, there is no underneath game. They camp the intermediate with zone and watch the team flail against 2 yard runs and no play-action respect.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
D is getting waxed, they need offense to go toe to toe with these guys

Taco

All Star
Daps
Why isnt Wilks ever on the field? I don't ever remember seeing Demeco or Salah up in a coaches box

Status
Not open for further replies.