Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this is by far the most efficient, well-oiled machine on a Niner offense Ive seen since Steve Young days :hubie: idc who is most responsible the main thing is that we here

I think the offense is better than the '02 Niners but we gotta shout out Garcia to Owens as a LETHAL combo and Garcia's scrambling ability too.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
CMC took all his passes and Deebo gotta be

:francis:
I feel like Deebo is the happiest of the bunch. He already got his money and is basically playing for a ring. When the offense needs him, he'll show up, like he did last game.

Kittle probably doesn't give a fukk either. He also got his money and he's always been happy just blocking for people :heh: and last season showed he can save Purdy's ass when needed too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Game was tighter than the score but defense got it done when it mattered. Nice to see the offense humming like that though. Aiyuk and McCaffreu are the truth

I don’t give a fukk…. I still wish we ain’t gave that 6 before halftime but it didn’t kill us

Hopefully we tighten this shyt up the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.