Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
CMC is the most well rounded RB in the league. He was always in the conversation but him with Shanahan is unfair.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I dont get why they always try to put Lenoir inside. Ambry outside is more of a disaster than Oliver in the slot

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dont get why they always try to put Lenoir inside. Ambry outside is more of a disaster than Oliver in the slot

I thought Oliver's looked pretty good inside, but only in the intermediate passing game.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I thought Oliver's looked pretty good inside, but only in the intermediate passing game.
maybe Wilks is scared of Rondale Moore and Hollywood speed from the slot...but Ambry is just a target for QBs

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And continue to take shyt for granted.

We need to keep our foot on they necks in all phases of this game.

I’d rather the blow out then let some other guys come in vs this shyt getting tight in the forth.

I don’t wanna a Philly/Wash scare
No one is acting like that. You wanted to take a shot at the defense so you could troll about a dumb narrative you've had for 4 years but it was too early. You should've post that if the Cards tie the game or get the lead, not some "bu bu bu what if it happens though" :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No one is acting like that. You wanted to take a shot at the defense so you could troll about a dumb narrative you've had for 4 years but it was too early. You should've post that if the Cards tie the game or get the lead, not some "bu bu bu what if it happens though" :mjlol:

Na… y’all being overconfident

Status
Not open for further replies.