Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
It's time to look for his replacement. This is ridiculous. Kept him over DeBuck.
People thought I was crazy when I said trade Kittle and Armstead to keep Debuck. :gucci: Both of them stayed hurt. Still do. :dead:

Side note Armstead's cousin is my neighbor(somewhat I rent out a house in his neighborhood). He didn't appreciate me calling him a PAC 12 bum. :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People thought I was crazy when I said trade Kittle and Armstead to keep Debuck. :gucci: Both of them stayed hurt. Still do. :dead:

Side note Armstead's cousin is my neighbor(somewhat I rent out a house in his neighborhood). He didn't appreciate me calling him a PAC 12 bum. :pachaha:

Your agenda against the Pac 12 has been fulfilled :dead:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The icing on the cake will be if this is the end of Brocksanity and he struggles out of the gate now that teams him scouted decently :dead:

Darnold Season is upon us aint it @Bryan Danielson @jwonder :to:
You know I'm still not thinking Brock is a fluke. Reason being because he adjusted to speed of the game way too quick and knows the offense like he been here for five years. You don't see that with Cinderella QBs. Kind of reminds me of Justin Herbert.

All bull shyt aside we should be running the damn ball a lot. Too many fukking running backs and a hard nose defense not to. That will open up the pass quite easily. When the Niners deviate from that. That's when the fukkery happens.

I think Brock inevitably injury brings Darnold season. We know Shanny will run some dumb ass play to get him hurt.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Inserruction lock 2023-2028 :lupe:

Armstead and Aiyuk are probably gone after this season. Kyle is on the clock :ufdup:

The amount of guaranteed money Fred, Deebo, Kittle and CMC are gonna make the next few season after they reestructure their deals :whew:
They can prolly keep Aiyuk with some cap gymnastics. Trents contract cap hit goes down drastically after this year and even more the year after. Armstead is a goner tho.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
yall complaining about locking up Bosa now? :dead:

We NEEED Bosa to be here and be a DOPY candidate. That's how this defense works. You can't just replace his output.
Who the hell is complaining? :why:

If Fred MAGA too? :patrice:
Whole team is always praising Bosa and basically calling him the best player on the team next to Trent.

Fred going :krs: about it does tell me the players know the same shyt we fans do: this defense will not be top tier unless Bosa is playing. Not matter how amazing a coach Kocurek is, our pass rush is 90% dependent on Insurrection wreaking havoc.

They can prolly keep Aiyuk with some cap gymnastics. Trents contract cap hit goes down drastically after this year and even more the year after. Armstead is a goner tho.
If Brock (or if by some Bill Walsh miracle, Darnold, lol) plays well enough, and if Aiyuk stays healthy, I kinda expect BA to have a career season so I'm going with the idea he's gonna demand top tier money we wont have and some bottom tier team will give it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.