Tracy Morgan accused of bullying elementary aged child actor, by said actor

Daps
Bro… Tracy Morgan was out of control at that time. He was showing up in every city coked out to the morning news WILDING! It’s not hard to believe. You really give dudes with obvious character flaws the benefit of the doubt.

My point is... how do we know that the dude telling the story is an honest person?

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying I don't just believe everybody with a story to tell cause there's a lot of liars in our society. He could very well be telling the truth. But im going to wait and see if there's another side given before I believe everything ole boy is saying.

What if he has character flaws that we're not aware of?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My point is... how do we know that the dude telling the story is an honest person?

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm saying I don't just believe everybody with a story to tell cause there's a lot of liars in our society. He could very well be telling the truth. But im going to wait and see if there's another side given before I believe everything ole boy is saying.

What if he has character flaws that we're not aware of?

We’re talking about this guy. *timestamped

He couldn’t even let Tiffany Haddish get shine on the show they did together. But yeah, maybe the kid is lying.

Daps
We’re talking about this guy. *timestamped

He couldn’t even let Tiffany Haddish get shine on the show they did together. But yeah, maybe the kid is lying.

See you're doing it right now.

"Maybe the kid"

That is a grown 28 year old man. He's not a kid.

This is exactly what I mean about people running with narratives and all of that. It's so easy to trick people like you, my God.

As far as the video you posted, yes he said he didn't want to big up Tiffany while at the same time big upping Cedric the Entertainer and everybody else on the show.

That video actually helps bolster my point more than it does yours. And we know that Tiffany is a drunk (police records) and someone that did crazy things with underage children (we have the actual proof on that).

For all we know, that could be why he don't rock with Tiffany. But he definitely big upped everybody else on the show which proves that he doesn't mind seeing other ppl get shine. He just had an issue with them trying to make it all about Tiffany.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:“AY lil nikka, lemme holla at you. You doing all this play play shyt like you not around grown men out here. I’m trying to shoot this scene then hit the strip club before the game. You fukking with my schedule…get that shyt right and stop hamming it up. Don’t let me catch you again :aicmon:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
See you're doing it right now.

"Maybe the kid"

That is a grown 28 year old man. He's not a kid.

This is exactly what I mean about people running with narratives and all of that. It's so easy to trick people like you, my God.

As far as the video you posted, yes he said he didn't want to big up Tiffany while at the same time big upping Cedric the Entertainer and everybody else on the show.

That video actually helps bolster my point more than it does yours. And we know that Tiffany is a drunk (police records) and someone that did crazy things with underage children (we have the actual proof on that).

For all we know, that could be why he don't rock with Tiffany. But he definitely big upped everybody else on the show which proves that he doesn't mind seeing other ppl get shine. He just had an issue with them trying to make it all about Tiffany.
It’s not easy to trick me. That’s a damn lie. I’m a good judge of people, study body language, watch videos on interrogation techniques in my free time, have lived in a few major cities and have been around CEOs of MEGA corporations, highly esteemed professionals and pimps, dealers and common criminals. I base my opinion on my history of knowing how to read a room, make quick judgements in life or death situations, etc.

I misspoke because I was thinking about WHEN it happened (when he was a kid). I keep forgetting that you don’t show the same respect I show online (until I’m disrespected) and that you tend to get reckless, so let’s leave it here. I agree to disagree. Enjoy your day.

“This is a family” sounds like “I’m the father and do what I say” to me, but you got it.

Daps
It’s not easy to trick me. That’s a damn lie. I’m a good judge of people, study body language, watch videos on interrogation techniques in my free time, have lived in a few major cities and have been around CEOs of MEGA corporations, highly esteemed professionals and pimps, dealers and common criminals. I base my opinion on my history of knowing how to read a room, make quick judgements in life or death situations, etc.

I misspoke because I was thinking about WHEN it happened (when he was a kid). I keep forgetting that you don’t show the same respect I show online (until I’m disrespected) and that you tend to get reckless, so let’s leave it here. I agree to disagree. Enjoy your day.

Man shut your sensitive ass up. I didn't disrespect you not one time in my response to you. I simply disagreed and said why I disagree.

And you all aggy talking about "respect".

You're proving my point right now. You don't even have the critical thinking skills to properly interpret a disagreement with me. Your mind automatically flipped to "this is a respect issue", but im supposed to think you can properly interpret the Tracy Morgan situation?

And you didn't misspeak. You said what you meant. Your mind automatically defaulted to "this is a kid saying this" which is what a lot of stuff is designed to make you do. As I said, your perception of things is easily influenced.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Man shut your sensitive ass up. I didn't disrespect you not one time in my response to you. I simply disagreed and said why I disagree.

And you all aggy talking about "respect".

You're proving my point right now. You don't even have the critical thinking skills to properly interpret a disagreement with me. Your mind automatically flipped to "this is a respect issue", but im supposed to think you can properly interpret the Tracy Morgan situation?

And you didn't misspeak. You said what you meant. Your mind automatically defaulted to "this is a kid saying this" which is what a lot of stuff is designed to make you do. As I said, your perception of things is easily influenced.
Telling someone they’re easily fooled is a polite way of calling them a fool. Don’t try to soften your words now. It is what it is.

Daps
Telling someone they’re easily fooled is a polite way of calling them a fool. Don’t try to soften your words now. It is what it is.

Telling someone they're easily manipulated is me trying to pull your coat to it. The fact that you took offense to me saying that is more telling of whether you are a fool or not than anything else.

And my words in my last response to you were anything but "soft" :deadrose:

Like I said, your perception is off. When I was being nice, you thought I was disrespecting you.

I intentionally said negative things in my last response and you thought I was "softening" what I was saying, can't make this up

:deadrose:

@Wig Twistin Season

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
That's not his job at 7 unless it he was specifically told to him by someone with clout on the set. He has a supporting role and he needed to play that position.
If I was a 7 year old, I would've smacked you...
full