Traci Edmonds takes to social media to set the record straight “I dumped Deion because he didn’t give me the happiness I deserved”

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
klm-aviation.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Envy is a muthafukka

I wouldn't even call it that. In a span of 3 years, Prime went from NFL Network.. doing part-time gigs and coaching High School football, to moving to Jackson, MS to coach football, to moving to Boulder, CO to coach. And his kids are all there. He was in Texas, and they probably spent way more time together.

They're in their 50's. She probably didn't expect his life to evolve. I don't think there are any hard feelings. Both of them have their own lives.

I don't know why she felt the need to put that statement out, but 9 times out of 10 she probably was being trolled by jackasses on social media.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wouldn't even call it that. In a span of 3 years, Prime went from NFL Network.. doing part-time gigs and coaching High School football, to moving to Jackson, MS to coach football, to moving to Boulder, CO to coach. And his kids are all there. He was in Texas, and they probably spent way more time together.

They're in their 50's. She probably didn't expect his life to evolve. I don't think there are any hard feelings. Both of them have their own lives.

I don't know why she felt the need to put that statement out, but 9 times out of 10 she probably was being trolled by jackasses on social media.
If there were no hard feelings, she wouldn’t had posted this dumb shyt.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Prime got his family and his coaching career.

He obviously put those two things before her and she couldn't take it anymore. It isn't that serious.

She's semi-famous and nobody talked about her this whole time. Prime's light was simply so bright, that she got sunburned.
Most likely this

Most women don't want to be 2nd to anything, career, hobbies, etc.

With deion having the motion he got, she's so far low on the list of shyt he should be worrying about, she was probably acting out

But hey, I don't know her, I could be wrong :yeshrug: