Tracee Ellis Ross doesn't mind sharing

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
She keep bullshytting, but that Ass is gonna go viral one of these days.
full

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I want to be on all fours while she strokes me from behind with one hand while some Miles Davis is being played and she reads The mis-education of the negro by Carter Godwin Woodson with the other
oie-trans-1.gif
I want to bust while he describes how black people can become an economic giant :noah::banderas:
giphy.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I want to be on all fours while she strokes me from behind with one hand while some Miles Davis is being played and she reads The mis-education of the negro by Carter Godwin Woodson with the other
oie-trans-1.gif
I want to bust while he describes how black people can become an economic giant :noah::banderas:
Man you strange mother fukker

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
oie-trans-1.gif
I beg your pardon :dame:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Appears to be always in a good mood:ehh: but then I worry about people who always try to portray happy- go- lucky vibes.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Maybe it’s me, I just don’t see it with her. She’s not “ugly” but I don’t get the hype. I get that she has a big butt, but besides that…

She’s a decent looking lady, but not the “traditional” beauty I my eyes :yeshrug:
but aint even that big. its just a decent solid butt

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
decent? These BBL's got some of ya'll minds fried.
nope

if anything it's because I am African to be honest

when you have fukked women from Rwanda, Botswana, Kenya, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Somalia etc....you see that an ass like that is nothing special. shyt, go to a solid gym and youll seven see PAWGs with that kinda ass running around

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
nope

if anything it's because I am African to be honest

when you have fukked women from Rwanda, Botswana, Kenya, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Somalia etc....you see that an ass like that is nothing special. shyt, go to a solid gym and youll seven see PAWGs with that kinda ass running around
Breh, wtf is a phat ass to you? Buffy da body

images