Toy's R Us top 15 items for the Fall: Only "ONE" console makes the list!!!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Wow, you seem to be really misinformed :wow:
PSN on PS4 cost the same amount as XBL but comes with none of the service, no dedicated servers, no reliable online play. But have fun being ignorant:ufdup:
I never mentioned the PS4 :umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PSN on PS4 cost the same amount as XBL but comes with none of the service, no dedicated servers, no reliable online play. But have fun being ignorant:ufdup:

it's cheaper (retail 50- ps plus, not 60 - Live).

And before you come in with the "you can get it cheaper shyt", you can do the same for ps plus annual cards (Best Buy routinely sells em for 40).

:uFURIOUS:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it's cheaper (retail 50- ps plus, not 60 - Live).

And before you come in with the "you can get it cheaper shyt", you can do the same for ps plus annual cards (Best Buy routinely sells em for 40).

:uFURIOUS:
You see how you already tried to "pre-fight" your losing battle :laff:
Xbox on the fukkin dashboard offers XBL for $40 all the time :uFURIOUS:
The average price on Ebay/Amazon is $40
But you the one who brought up other ways. Me personally, I spent about $4 over the last 6months on XBL
If its not the 1mnth for $1 or the 2mnth for $2 deals, you can eat off the one month free joints continuously.
I've used it for the last 3months in a row, ask Fatboi1 since he put the deal up :popcorn:
(the free game for that month won't show in the dash screen, but go to games, deal for gold, then you can download from there :win: )

Now what do you get with this? 300,000 dedicated servers, maps in your favorite game, BF4 FIRST!
Stable online play that they already talked about, talked about the improvements, how we gonna love it :blessed:
On your sony side, still no mention of PSN yet huh? Real Talk, YOU would pay $10 more for all that wouldn't you?
So then what are you doing in this thread besides making a complete fool of yourself?
Basically, your proving that :umad: and you know it :blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

133384177415.png

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lol @ calling somebody misinformed then spreading misinformation :heh: you're a fukkin chump

PSN is cheaper than Xbox live