Toy Story 5 - Official Teaser Trailer (2026) ... The Toys are Back in Town

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
You know they couldn't wait to reveal this after Inside Out 2, a sequel for a 9 year old movie, did numbers. They're convinced on going back to the well now. Probably gonna keep doing it until they start seeing diminished returns. May as well go to 6 now. Tim Allen somewhere happy as shyt that he didn't get replaced by Chris lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You know they couldn't wait to reveal this after Inside Out 2, a sequel for a 9 year old movie, did numbers. They're convinced on going back to the well now. Probably gonna keep doing it until they start seeing diminished returns. May as well go to 6 now. Tim Allen somewhere happy as shyt that he didn't get replaced by Chris lol
They never should have taken as long as they did between 2-3-4 with as much money as the toy story movies make

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Here’s hoping it’s better than Toy Story 4. That film came out while I was on vacation and was hearing everyone singing its praises so I couldn’t wait to get back into town to see it. I sit down and see Bonnie chuck Woody into a closet at the beginning and at the end he decides to abandon The Round Up Gang because he’s accepted the inevitable that his owner has no use for him so he decides to stay with Bo-Peep backstage behind a carnival game in a wilderness area. I walked out thinking to myself, “What a bunch of bullshyt.” I know there’s people who liked it and that’s fine, but Toy Story 4 ruined the franchise’s legacy and I’m glad more people are starting to admit that as the years go on. I feel like 5 may be more of a make up movie for 4.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Here’s hoping it’s better than Toy Story 4. That film came out while I was on vacation and was hearing everyone singing its praises so I couldn’t wait to get back into town to see it. I sit down and see Bonnie chuck Woody into a closet at the beginning and at the end he decides to abandon The Round Up Gang because he’s accepted the inevitable that his owner has no use for him so he decides to stay with Bo-Peep backstage behind a carnival game. I walked out thinking to myself, “What a bunch of bullshyt.” I know there’s people who liked it and that’s fine, but Toy Story 4 ruined the franchise’s legacy and I’m glad more people are starting to admit that as the years go on.
:salute:3 ended the series perfectly. The 4th movie was wack and unnecessary lol. I’m also glad more people are speaking up about the 4th movie.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Damn even Pixar is :flabbynsick:

Gonna run an ATG series into the ground because they can’t come up with a new one

Bruh you might wanna check the box office again. Outside of that Lightyear mess they been dropping heat.

But you know Disney not gonna let a billion dollar franchise just sit. Expect another Cars soon too.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you might wanna check the box office again. Outside of that Lightyear mess they been dropping heat.

But you know Disney not gonna let a billion dollar franchise just sit. Expect another Cars soon too.
I know how the box office works. I’m not talking money. It’s a kids movie from a well known decades-long franchise; obviously it’s gonna sell tix.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
They all split up and went their separate ways. That was the perfect "end" :dwillhuh:
it was an average movie. they got some in this thread calling it "wack". Im being nice by giving it average, esp compared to the first 3

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
it was an average movie. they got some in this thread calling it "wack". Im being nice by giving it average, esp compared to the first 3
3 was great. In no way is 4 as great as 3.

But if you were gonna end the series then 4 was the best way to do so. It gave the series a definitive close.