Town gimp banned from wearing a gimp suit in public and 'crawling, wriggling or writhing on the ground' for five years

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Okay, I agree that it's weird; but this is wrong.

He hasn't actually committed any crimes other than being weird. Surely a liberal democracy like the UK has freedom of expression?

I mean They basically just made a law for a single person, on some "this dude is no longer allowed to be annoying". :mjlol:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I can see why they banned him. Where he lives is very remote, with dark roads etc, imagine driving down a county lane at night and my man is writhing in the dark on the ground playing with himself or stepping out in front of your car with a hard on

:scust:

It was the latest in a series of incidents where a man in skin-tight dark clothing was seen writhing on the ground and stepping out in front of cars in remote locations across Somerset since 2018.

The court previously heard that witnesses to an incident in October last year said they saw a man wearing a gimp suit who grabbed his penis over the top of his clothing and also "gyrated against the floor".

Last edited:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
cacs are really some strange people

32:huhldup: they need to go back to them caves the environment is doing them no favors age wise