Towerborne (PC, Xbox Series X|S) (2024)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Mixed reviews, not a lot of people playing either, don’t see this catching on,

Bring back Banner Saga :unimpressed:
People are upset that it is online only, I don't care about that. They do need to fix the server issues though, but this is fun. At the Belfry running around with what I presume are other players. I just so happen to be home during launch today like I said.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People are upset that it is online only, I don't care about that. They do need to fix the server issues though, but this is fun. At the Belfry running around with what I presume are other players. I just so happen to be home during launch today like I said.

Making it F2P was a mistake. It should have just been a 30 dollar game + Gamepass

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mixed reviews, not a lot of people playing either, don’t see this catching on,

Bring back Banner Saga :unimpressed:
Making it F2P was a mistake. It should have just been a 30 dollar game + Gamepass
@GoldenGlove this game was never really on my radar until recently when I saw it was way more than I thought and right up my alley in terns of games my son enjoys so I'm all in. And everything seems to be good, people are excited. And then gizmo comes to troll this thread with literally nothing to add.

I understand jokes/etc but if you look at what I quoted you'll see he's not joking. He's just shyt posting and if he is allowed to do this without you guys checking him then the rest of the Sony Stans will act like this on every Xbox thread and that would deter people from having conversations here. That's detrimental to the forum as a whole, nobody is laughing. It's not a joke, it's an obsession. Handle the duck :ufdup:

:youngsabo:

Valorant is in Gamepass as well, unlocks 8 characters you wouldn't get otherwise. So something similar if this really is free to play

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Played for five hours, I'm liking it. The devs are active on the Discord answering questions.

Plenty of Black hairstyles and you can customize your character at will, for free.

Gameplay wise, all the weapons have movesets that you need to play with.

Some have easy knockups, others have ways to apply debuffs.

Then the weapons can have their own skills to use like explosions, stealth, pulling enemies in Etc.

No transmog system though, you only get cosmetics from I assume their little battle pass and Cash Shop.

Matchmaking is only working for the dungeons atm.
No ultrawide support though, said it breaks the combat :francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
It feels like they didn't market hard on purpose, dunno how many players the game can handle atm.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Played for five hours, I'm liking it. The devs are active on the Discord answering questions.

Plenty of Black hairstyles and you can customize your character at will, for free.

Then the weapons can have their own skills to use like explosions, stealth, pulling enemies in Etc.

No transmog system though, you only get cosmetics from I assume their little battle pass and Cash Shop.

Interesting I wonder why, like is it because widescreen renders and aggro/spawns enemies earlier than intended or something?
They better have transmog in the full or it will be points lost

Seems promising, hoping they do listen and it gets a chance to thrive

I just fear that they may have shot themselves in the foot releasing EA without solid matchmaking
the way gamers are moving these days, they're just looking for something to push towards failure

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a game that is meant to grow, slowly. It's not meant to be a hyped up Mega super popular game out the gate, although I'm sure they wouldn't be mad at that but at the same time I don't they aren't really equipped for that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Once you get locked into the gameplay loop it's super engaging. I'd pick it up almost anytime in-between playing any and everything.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Interesting I wonder why, like is it because widescreen renders and aggro/spawns enemies earlier than intended or something?
They better have transmog in the full or it will be points lost

Seems promising, hoping they do listen and it gets a chance to thrive

I just fear that they may have shot themselves in the foot releasing EA without solid matchmaking
the way gamers are moving these days, they're just looking for something to push towards failure

They were bragging about having fighting game vets on the dev team, which makes me think that they designed this forgetting about widescreen. Street Fighter 6 def forgot, had to use a mod :mjlol:

Yea, no transmog on release means getting hit with "Yall just want us to spend money to not look stupid."
They (a community dev person) said it's low on the priority list. I'm like maaaan :francis:

People keep asking about why there isn't matchmaking, they said they working on it. Sometimes I wonder how devs prioritize things internally, but I have to
remember that they don't always do all the research before launching a live service game. Even if this is in Early Access.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Once you get locked into the gameplay loop it's super engaging. I'd pick it up almost anytime in-between playing any and everything.
Oh it def plays great, I don't usually solo all the time, but using these dual daggers and clearing rooms by myself feels good.
Rank Three enemies give a decent challenge too.