Tournament of Anime 25

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Lettuce discuss this brehs.

Shout out to @Bryan Danielson

Left bracket -
  • Baki vs Ouma (Baki vs Kengan Ashura)
  • Ryu vs Kenshirou (Street Fighter vs Fist of the North Star)
  • Rock Lee vs Masrur (Naruto vs Magi)
  • Mori Jin vs Kenichi (God of High School vs History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)

Right bracket-
  • Berserker vs Uvogin (Fate [forget which series] vs Hunter x Hunter)
  • Garou vs Zenkichi (One Punch Man vs ???)
  • Suiryu vs Raian (One Punch Man vs Kengan Ashura)
  • Yujiro vs Akuma (Baki vs Street Fighter)

Last edited:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I still think Garou beats all of them

I heard Mori is a MONSTER in the Webtoon tho but I haven't read it so I can't say he'd take it

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I heard Mori is a MONSTER in the Webtoon tho but I haven't read it so I can't say he'd take it

Mori Jin is actually the original Monkey King. He's an actual god in that cartoon. There's no way he should lose to anyone there. Now his human form may struggle a bit.

Suiryu and Garou are pretty much even aren't they? Yuijiro shouldn't be able to beat either of them.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Garou only works because he scales infinitely. Even where he is in the manga, he can get one shot and tossed into a ditch. If he meets someone who is stronger than him that actually wants to finish the job - he is done.
Like the bruh @42 Monks said. Kenshiro losing to Ryu in any fight disqualifies this whole tournament. This nikka Kenshiro

Ryu ain't even fukking with most Tekken characters :mjlol: but he's gonna deal with someone who no sells a skyscraper and kills people without touching them

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Ima have to go with Kenshiro :francis: Aint no way he gettin beaten

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Breh punched out a tank :francis: This aint even a contest

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Mori wins hands down, this motherucker put out power that made the sun go dark for a few seconds. Just think about that for a sec, that’s power that trumps a nuke easily.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Garou only works because he scales infinitely. Even where he is in the manga, he can get one shot and tossed into a ditch. If he meets someone who is stronger than him that actually wants to finish the job - he is done
I'm confident if Tanktop Master wasn't holding back his first hit he would've KOed him. shyt Metal bat was about to make him a smear on the pavement until his sister showed up.