Tory needs a new hair piece : his current unit has fell out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing about a hair transplant, it aint gonna do shyt to stop future hair from falling out. So now Tory got a bed of transplanted hair surrounding the area where his real hair should be like a crown or some shyt. Breh was destined to be super bald at a super young age, that's like some WOAT time genetics right there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's the thing about a hair transplant, it aint gonna do shyt to stop future hair from falling out. So now Tory got a bed of transplanted hair surrounding the area where his real hair should be like a crown or some shyt. Breh was destined to be super bald at a super young age, that's like some WOAT time genetics right there.

Ima see if I can find a old photo of his dad used to have that Stevie wonder :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My personal view has always been when your crown starts to go its a wrap. That's why Bron shyt looks so crazy...his crown is leaving rapidly.

Niccas trying to escape the inevitable.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
824321b7c7401e8f1faace2adc19d512f45ba6433d797a40943be51a7a948ac9_1.jpg

Trae... you are Not Alone :mjcry:

:dame:
Dawg
full

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bron most likely on drugs like HGH to compete at a high level for so long and so consistent which is speeding up his hairloss.

Plus he sweats a lot, who know what type of affect it has. Also black men aren't good candidates when it comes to hair transplants.

Deion Sanders wants a word :usure:. But he did it after he was playing so it was t like he was profusely sweating :manny: