Tory Lanez spends 35k in a store that racially profiled him to prove a point

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Showing off for other Black people.

Tory wasn't excited or happy about being profiled here and the white security guard wasn't impressed by Tory spending 35 thousand after being treated poorly, in fact, the security guard probably can't even imagine spending that kind of money to prove a point after being treated like a thieving peasant.

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
This shyt is sad on so many levels man.

Hell that pig faced cracker probably still won't remember who he is and Tory could come back a month later he'd racially profile my nikka again.:snoop:

I can completely understand the natural reaction of anger/shock to such degradation and feeling the urge to retaliate somehow/put that racist cac in his place for his disrespect, but Tory Lanez doesn't realize he literally paid and rewarded these cacs for being racist to him.:damn:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
When most of the coli wakes up in the morning and sees this thread they're going to skip over this post and keep going with the original theme of the thread

This post kinda makes matters worse, he still spent his money in a store where he received poor treatment instead of taking his business elsewhere.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This post kinda makes matters worse, he still spent his money in a store where he received poor treatment instead of taking his business elsewhere.
I don't really care. It's not my money or yours
87jZeCz.png
. And don't quote me if your next post is going to be ":damn:see this our problem in our community because ___________"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't really care. It's not my money or yours
87jZeCz.png
. And don't quote me if your next post is going to be ":damn:see this our problem in our community because ___________"

"Well, he was gonna spend it anyway "