Tory Lanez - Most High (Official Music Video)

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:whoo:Anyone got the ig for the dark skinned chick with blonde hair?:jbhmm:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Thing about tory sounding like other dudes...he write for ALOT of these dudes. He was a writer before an artist, and many of the dudes he sound like, he has written for them. There's a reason he was well-respected before the meg shyt.
Fam I don’t care who he wrote for all these nikkas been around WAY before he was even thought of. U know how long Meek and French been around fam? Meek been around since the battles and French been around since Cocaine City DVD’s. It’s still THEIR style.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fam I don’t care who he wrote for all these nikkas been around WAY before he was even thought of. U know how long Meek and French been around fam? Meek been around since the battles and French been around since Cocaine City DVD’s. It’s still THEIR style.

Who gives a fukk? How many of them can do any style effortlessly like Tory?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk? How many of them can do any style effortlessly like Tory?

This was never commendable. We giving props for copy and pasting styles now just cause he does it well?:mjlol:

GloriousCorruptCurassow-max-1mb.gif

I don't even have a problem with it anymore since this is now the thing in modern rap.
But I think it's one of the reasons why Tory wasn't a bigger artist before all this despite his talent level.
Look in the album thread. Tons of people asking what is Tory's actual style.

Like who exactly is Tory? A lot of the time he be sounding like other people, so it's hard for some people to connect with him personally as an artist when they can get his style from various other artists.