Tory Lanez in Trouble Again Y'all : Sued by Pregnant Woman Alleging Hit & Run | TMZ

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Would be a criminal case if true..
It's a cash grab because they are trying to max out from the insurance company for the full policy limits for bodily injury. If someone does a hit and run it becomes punitive damages amd lawyers will try to take the whole policy for a payout.

The insurance doesn't have enough evidence to link him to this alleged hit and run. If they filed a police report and had enough evidence then it would be hit and run charges which is criminal in most states.

Plus, nobody who is pregnant and hit and run files a claim 7 months later unless they are tryna concoct a story. She would of filed a claim with her insurance company asap so they start the investigation.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:duck:running over pregnant chicks would get immediate police attention, and why a lawsuit rather than pressing charges?
:camby:
Payout for bodily injury settlement. Hit and runs and pregnant people can get paid if they know the person has high policy limits.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Watch on his next project he flip this in a couple bars. Watch he say some shyt like:

Thoro player, leave these plottin hoes right at the hotel
Cause hoes tell, lies in all these blogs calls and voicemails
Mad I didn't come/cum, I guess she cooked up one her ho tales
You were in the bed giving head like no tails

25 minutes pass she riding dikk and coat tails
Then I told her hop off, "oh well"
You fell off, back to Gucci knock off's, and Kelloggs
Surreal (cereal) how these trix milk faux tell all's, when you well off
Acapella (beat mutes)

I think she mad cause I smashed in these Blue Jays then I did the Dash like Roc A Fella

RehReh

KasGoinJail đź’€
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:duck:running over pregnant chicks would get immediate police attention, and why a lawsuit rather than pressing charges?
:camby:

Thank you because I was just wondering what is the due process in the States

People seem to go straight to their lawyers as opposed to the police, then doctor then insurance company

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It doesn't really have to stick, they're gonna use all these events to influence the courts during trial and make him out to be a delinquent

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's a cash grab because they are trying to max out from the insurance company for the full policy limits for bodily injury. If someone does a hit and run it becomes punitive damages amd lawyers will try to take the whole policy for a payout.

The insurance doesn't have enough evidence to link him to this alleged hit and run. If they filed a police report and had enough evidence then it would be hit and run charges which is criminal in most states.

Plus, nobody who is pregnant and hit and run files a claim 7 months later unless they are tryna concoct a story. She would of filed a claim with her insurance company asap so they start the investigation.
I hope for your sake and torys this this magically is the case because you there isn't a limit to file a criminal case :russ:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I hope for your sake and torys this this magically is the case because you there isn't a limit to file a criminal case :russ:
Insurance isn't end all be all. I'm only speaking from the perspective of insurance. People like to take people tags and file fraudulent claims with hopes of cashing out.