Toronto rapper "Thorobread" arrested for the murder of Chris Browns associate/Miami rapper

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Canada and UK nikkas are so thirsty to be respected by American nikkas :mjlol:. We show love to these nikkas: Central Cee, Giggs, Drake etc. but i always read stories of Americans getting assaulted or robbed in other countries. Look at the Rick Ross shyt. smdh How you emulate us but hate us at the same time? :dead:
Robbery / getting assaulted is a US thing..?

Like what are you even trying to say?

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
never heard of dude

but let this be another example to yall Americans thinking shyt is sweet in T Dot lmao
Shut the fukk up. Nobody gives a f*ck about Toronto except people from Toronto. Yall wannabe on some shyt so bad and yall just emulate what's going on over here.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Toronto is still wack.

c8fac852af816f5ff8a4888d61342cf1_w200.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canada and UK nikkas are so thirsty to be respected by American nikkas :mjlol:. We show love to these nikkas: Central Cee, Giggs, Drake etc. but i always read stories of Americans getting assaulted or robbed in other countries. Look at the Rick Ross shyt. smdh How you emulate us but hate us at the same time? :dead:

You do know that theres criminals all over the world. Stop it. Crime and killing happens everywhere.