Daps
Reppin
Toronto
dhJUP30.jpg

O0SnCyT.jpg

MA33CM8.jpg

NAQCSoM.jpg

I had no idea even though I was in the midst of this shyt. :what:
nikkas this morning I went to work and left my umbrella in my dads whip (but had one small jawn at the office that I leave for emergencies.) Im on the TTC like man these nikkas aint bring their umbrellas? :dwillhuh: I had no idea it would be this serious though.
I guess I was underground mosft of the time. Wow at that GO Train picture :what:

I was gonna show you a pic of these folks and I waiting for a shuttle at lawrence but im too lazy. Just a sea of people

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did it come down all at once or some shyt?

:dahell: so these muthafukers dont evacuate and just let people continue to ride the subway with no warning or fukks given
l6r9mln.jpg

I don't think anyone expected this much rain

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
them trains double as boats ha
got you feeling like new orleans cause you french and you broke ha
you probably shouldnt even trip ha
nikka said he needs his umbrella like it would block all that shyt ha

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol it was fine where I lived power on a little rain

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Had a doctors appointment at 5:30. Got soaked to the core, right through my jacket and everything. Power went out at around 6 so I couldnt get my medication from anywhere. Couldnt take the train cuz the subway was flooded. They said wait for shuttle buses and after almost three hours of not a single shuttle bus coming and every taxi being full, I finally got one and got the hell up outta there :wow:

One of the bus drivers (on their normal route) was saying there was no communication at all since there was no power :why:

Taxi driver said theres no dispatch or nothing, dude was just driving around. Basically if this happens again, dont bother tryna call a cab, you gotta flag one

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
them trains double as boats ha
got you feeling like new orleans cause you french and you broke ha
you probably shouldnt even trip ha
nikka said he needs his umbrella like it would block all that shyt ha

The whole thing is :heh: but that part got me

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Left work downtown around 5:30pm. Decided to meet the GF at work so that she wouldn't have to drive back alone (I usually just take the GO train back to Brampton, so I would have been fine.) Ended up getting kicked off the TTC (power issues) en route to her and she had to drive down to meet me by St. Clair and Bathurst. shyt was chaos. Had to use my inner GPS and took sidestreets till we could hit the 427/401/410. I've never been more happy to see the "bright lights" of B-Town as we arrived, power and all :ahh: :heh: 5 hours though, ugh :sadcam:

Those people stranded on that Richmond Hill Go Train though, yikes.

And here I am back at work :dead: